Men aint shit

You know pacing around the room, is surprisingly boring. But at the moment is was the only thing stopping me from going to go spy on Kiego so it's all good.

I hear a knock on my door and the kids come running out. Kavy sis, kinda need you right now. I mean you left earlier but shit.

I open the door and move to the side to avoid a kiss.

"Hey what did I do to deserve that?" I flick him on the forehead, "Well first I don't see my drink. Second, where were you? Not in a controlling way-"

"I was out, that's it," he says sternly. I raise an eyebrow, "Out. Well, Kiego, I went out. In fact I went out to train only to find you number one not getting my drink. Number two, sitting with some girl. And three, the fuck is in the bag?"

"So which one am I getting scolded for," he has a shit eating grin on his face.

I fly over, towering over him I snicker, "Guess."

He gulps.

-Timeskip-
"YOU ASS!"

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

"HELL YOU MEAN ITS NOT WHAT I THINK?!"

I pinch my temples, "I'm going to kill you."

"Its- It's really not that serious!"

"DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT SERIOUS KIEGO! I fucking hate you."

"You're going to kill me because I drank, your drink?"

"YES! I WAS WAITING FOR THAT DRINK!"

"I can get you a new one," he says well opening the door. I land back on the floor, "Nah nah, I'll get you back. Don't be surprised when all the chicken is gone."

"Ouch, that's despicable."

"Now you know how it feels," I say while sitting on the counter, "so the girl situation. Who was that?"

"She's with the League, and she's after you."

"Me? For what!!! I haven't done anything," I say while hopping off going to get some food.

"Says you messed up something with the League. She wants you to join the League as compensation," he says. I nod, "Okay."

"Okay?! Damn I thought it was going to be harder than that."

"That's what she said."

"And I thought I was immature...."

I fly over and give him a kiss, "You are, immature together."

"Was that too repay what you did to me earlier?"

"You deserved it, now come help me pack. I've got to join another 'organization.' How did you even get involved?"

"Long story."

"Yeah my attention span is like .5 seconds so I guess not," I run to my room.

I watch the kids play in their room and grab our bags. I walk back out to see Kiego playing with Ania's hair. My heart..... too pure.

I walk over, "Guess my prediction was right. Papa Hawks."

"I'm not a father."

"Mhm sure," I walk over and pick Ania up, "Guess she's mine then."

"No, give her back."

"But you're not a father, what do you want with my kid," I walk away only to get caught by a feather.

And now I'm getting dragged back, "This isn't fair."

"Very fair."

"Nope no fair."

"Child," he says while I'm suspended in the air.

"Ania who do you love more? Me or the bird brain?"

She thinks for a bit, her tiny hand scratches her chin and she ponders. The bird brain keeps glaring at me and I stick out my tongue.

She comes to a verdict.

"Mom!" She wraps her arms around my neck.

-3rd Pov-
And at this moment y/n broke.

"Uh y/n?" Hawks waved his hand in front of her face, "You okay over there?"

Ania keeps hugging the woman.

-Y/n Pov-
Mom? Mom?! A mother?! I'm not ready.... my brain. Bitch my heart.

I zone back in as I feel tears roll down my face. "I'm a mother......" Ew emotions, I hate it here.

"AHA! She loves me more than you," I stick out my tongue.

"Alright enough," he calls his feather back and I fall to the floor.

I rub my ass, "Ow."

"You have wings...."

"Well I wasn't expecting that," I defend myself and get up. I stretch out my wings and place Ania down.

A mother?...... How do you even do that? Can you take classes? I'm so confused.

I feel someone staring at me. I look back at Kiego to find him with his wings extended.

"What are you doing," I ask walking back over and examining his wings, "why are you so.... puffy?"

"I'm not puffy, that's just how they look," he defends. I run my hand over his wings, "No no, I remember they were not-" And then it hits me.

I smile and continue to drag my hand across them, "Your wings weren't this puffy before, trying to make them bigger are we?"

"No, they're the sa- same!..." I nod, "Mhm, so we're you always a fucking peacock? No need to be ashamed," I lean closer, "that my wings are bigger than yours."

"No they're not," he pouts.

"You sure? I bet they are."

"I bet they're not."

"Well you would lose," I say walking behind him. I notice the blush appearing on his face, "You're flustered so easily..... it's cute."

"You're- You're being mean, this is u-unfair." I smile, "Well.... I'm not wrong. You are cute," I remove my hand, "but I'll leave you alone, for now."

"Y-Youre such a bitch." "Ouch that would hurt if it wasn't a lie," I say walking away, "I do need your help packing so let's go."

"How did this become my life?"

"What? Being the partner of the cutest assassin ever, turned wanted criminal but let's not dote on that. With not one, but three adorable kids? I know, must be so difficult...."

"Never thought I could find someone more sarcastic than me," he says walking behind me.

"It's one of the reasons you love me!"

I feel a hand wrap around my waist and I get pulled into an embrace, "You're right."

I saw someone else do this so....

What head canons do you have about y/n or any of the characters featured in this story?

Hand them over or I'll discontinue the book🤺

......just kidding (you hope)
Author J Out