Phase Two

We wake up in a dim room with shelves stacked with boxes. I may have accidently fell asleep. I scan the room and see 4 girls and 2 guys. I try to move my hands and find a rope tying me to one of the metal shelves. "Kavy," I whisper, "Cameras." "Got it," she says. I look at the cameras around the room and they start to fry. I look at Kiego as he rubs his wrist, how the- I look behind him to find the ropes cut up lying on the floor. "What," he asked. "Help me bird brain," I say moving my wrist. "Oh," he cuts the rope with his feather and I rub my wrist. "Who are you?" I look at where the voice is coming from to find a boy and a girl shaking.

"We're going to get you out of here, but for that I'm going to need all you guys to play along," I say standing up. The guy begins to speak, "HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?!" I cover my ears, "First shut the hell up. Second because," I pause, "it's what I do." I hear a noise from outside, "Sit," I say and Kiego and I fall back to the floor. I quickly tie the rope back on, in a knot that's pretty easy to get out of, and do the same for Kiego. I close my eyes as a bright light enters the room. I open my eyes slightly to find a big man with a scar going up from his arm to his face. "Oh look the lovebirds are finally awake," he says looking at Kiego and I. He bends down and caresses my face. I flinch and I notice Kiego tightens his jaw. "You're a pretty thing aren't you?" I look back at the man and continue to put on this act. "J-just let us g-go PLEASE!" He slaps me. Ow motherfucker, damn. I begin to cry and he looks at my face. "You'll be worth a good price," he says and looks at Kiego, "As a pair you'll be worth at least 10,000." I look down as he drops his grip on my face. "Get them ready," he pauses, "you guys have a very special job." He looks back at us and smiles, my guy you need a dentist, he's missing a few teeth as he speaks, "We got a show today."

A guy grabs my face and smiles as he cuts the rope around my wrist. He leans closer to my face and licks my cheek. I flinch and secretly use a feather to stab his arm. EW EW EW WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!? "Pretty thing," he says as he throws me to the floor. He cuts Kiego's rope and all the men walk out the door. "Gross," I say picking up my feather. I look at Kiego who seems to be lost in thought. "Follow." We both turn to the door to find a man and woman with clothes in their hands. They have a mask that covers their entire face. The mask depicts a smiley face. We get up and turn to each other. "Now," the masked man says. We walk towards the door as the girl from earlier grabs my leg, "Good luck," she says weakly. I nod and both me and Kiego are led out the door. The woman grabs my arm as the man grabs my winged counterpart. I whisper in the earpiece, "See ya," I say to him.

The woman leads me to another room and opens the door. "Change," she says handing the clothes. "Why?" She turns to me, "You and your boyfriend will be entertaining our guest." Not my boyfriend but you do you. She slams to door closed as I look at the clothes. "Kavy, there is no way in hell I'm wearing this." "Come on just do it." I sigh and change into the dress. I hate this already. How do you even put this on, how did hey expect me to- oh I got it. I look at myself in the mirror, I hate it. "Are you done?" "Yes," I say. The girl opens the door and leads me down a long hallway. She leads me to Kiego who is waiting there in a black tux with purple pocket. "Hi," I say and he turns around.

-Hawks POV-

I turn around and my jaw drops. Y/n is wearing a purple night themed dress. The way it wraps and fits her body is just right. She looks perfect- BAD! WE'RE ON A MISSION! We're on a mission.