Kick Names Take Ass

(If you know where that title is from I love you 3000)
I woke up to the sound of someone crying. What the hell is happening? I walked downstairs expecting to see one of the kids crying instead I saw Hawks in a ball on the floor. "W-what are you doing?" He looked up and pointed at my fridge. "What about it?" He say up and looked at me. "You don't have any chicken nuggets," he said sadly. I held in my laughter and went to go cheer up the crying man.

"I'll buy you some chicken nuggets okay?" I looked at the kids and they all laughed. I motioned for them to stop and they ran to the living room. "You know you could cheer me up with something else," he said getting up. I looked at him with ✨black✨ confusion. "Huh?" "Your name? you said you would tell me," he said. I smiled, "Right," I said as I leaned next to his ear. He hid his face in his jacket. I smiled and spoke, "You're gonna have to catch me~" I said as I flew out the window that was above us. He was in a daze before he realized what I did. "KIDS DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE!" "OKAY!" I smiled and ran along the power line. I looked back to see red feathers following me. "Not gonna be that easy bird boy," I said smiling as I fell back off the power lines.

~Hawks POV~
Am I going to chase her? Yes. This is such a bad idea. WOAH WHAT THE- oh I forgot. She had just fallen back of the power lines. I flew after her. I've gotta admit she's good. I felt a smile come onto my face as she looked back at me while flying. I tried to hook a feather on her but every time one got close she would just dodge it. Damn.

We went on like this for about five minutes. Me launching a feather and her dodging. We both wore smiles on our faces. Her smile. I felt myself getting lost and snapped out of it. The way her brown skin glowed in the sun was ethereal. BAD KIEGO. I was following her and she landed on the floor. "Guess this game has come to an end eh, kid." To my surprise she looked at me and looked pointed up. I looked and she was gone. DAMN IT. "Aw missing someone." I turned around to see her standing behind me. I took this opportunity to attach a feather to her pocket. Gotcha. "Bye bye," she said. She flew into the sky and I stood there watching her beautiful dark blue and black wings shimmer in the sky. I almost forget this was illegal. I laughed as I tracked my feather. I flew on top of the building to find her leaning against the roof entrance door. I chuckled as she held up my feather. "I'm not dumb birdie," she said while walking over to the edge of the building and sat down. "Oops," I said. She motioned for me to sit next her and I did.

  "Y/n," she said. I looked at her, "What?" "Y/n L/n birdie." I smiled, "What happened to bird brain," I asked and she looked at me. "Birdie suits you better, bird brain," she said. "Ouch that hurt kid," I said putting my hand to my heart. She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah." She laid back, "Do you know brought you here?" I shook my head. She got up and pointed to an alleyway near the building. "Well come on," she said getting up.

~Back to you~
  I led him to the place the children were being taken. I looked at the door and placed my hand on it. "What is this?" He asked with a serious face. I pulled out an extra mask and put it on. "Well you're a hero aren't you?" I said as I kicked the door open. Dummies, there's only one way in and one way out. Damn I should've worn something better for this. But no my dumbass had to wear a baggy tshirt and some sweatpants whatever. I snapped out of my inner dialogue and looked at the men in front of me. "Hey boys," I said as I ran towards them. They started to use there quirks. A guy sent a blast of acid towards me. I dodged it and another guy touched my wing. He dropped to the floor and Hawks looked at me shaking his head. "THATS NOT MY FAULT HE TOUCHED IT!" I laughed and continued to beat the crap out of the rest of the guys. Within another minute the 10 guys were on the floor.

  "Thanks for helping bird brain," I said while stepping over the men on the floor. He looked at me, "No problem." I rolled my eyes at our sarcasm. "Hey you looked like you had it under control," he said. "I did," I smiled and walked towards him. "Are they you know-," I cut him off. "No idiot they're not dead," I paused, "well except for that guy that touched my wing, but that's not on me he gotta take that up with God." He sighed, "You know you could be a good hero." I looks at him and smiled sadly, "No, no I couldn't." "Why? And you can't use that 'we're not friends excuse'," he said. I walked out the door and began to hover off the ground. "We're not," I paused and noticed his smile dropped, "unless you want to be." His smile return and I flew off. "Bye y/n," I heard him say faintly. "Bye," I said waving of the blonde man.

I opened my window and flew through. "IM BACK," I said while taking off my mask. "HI Y/N DID YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE BIRD BOY," Ania said running into my arms. I laughed at her comment. "You know what, I actually did," I said rubbing her hair. "Hey you guys I wanna show you something," I said. "WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT?!" They were all chanting. What in the cult ritual? "Okay, okay calm down follow me," I said as we walked upstairs.

  I led them to a room right by mine. "Ok close your eyes." They all obliged and I opened the door. "Tada," I said and they all took their hands off their eyes. "WOW!" Ania and Fuji screamed. Havena hugged me and followed her siblings into the room. It was a medium sized room with one area for play and 3 beds for the to sleep on. "Do you guys like it? I mean I wanted to give you a place to call your own," I started to mumble. "WE LOVE IT," Havena screamed. I smiled and walked into the room. "You can all choose your beds and I have some toys over here for you." I looked at Ania who was tugging on my pants. "Does that mean we can't sleep with you. I like your wings," she said while pouting. I shook my head, "If you really want to you can always come in my room, just make sure you knock first okay?" She nodded and I told them all to come over.

"Havena do you still have my feather?" She nodded and pulled it out. I got two more of my soft feathers and handed them to Fuji and Ania. "If you're every in danger just speak into it and I'll be there. If you ever get hurt just place it on the injury and it'll be okay, alright?" They all smiled and nodded. "Hand me them," I said and they handed me each their feather. I pulled out some strings and made a necklace for each of them. I handed it back and they put them on. "Do you like it?" "YEAH!" I smiled at Fuji's enthusiasm. I ruffled his hair and we made some popcorn and watched TV in their rooms until they fell asleep. I walked into my room and thought about today. I smiled thinking about what happened and went to sleep. Today was a good day.

AN: so to clear up something. When y/n has the children playing with or laying with her wings she turns down the poison to non lethal and then she uses her healing quirk to over power the rest of the poison so yeah, it's tiring for her and she does it all in her sleep.