Phase Three

(Still from Narrator Pov)

As y/n and Hawks get into the fighting positions, the buyers lie passed out on the floor. Y/n begins to search a weapon. "Kavy," she says as the girl on the line uses her quirk. Two blades appear in y/n's hand. "How did you-" "Kavy's quirk is transfer. She can move objects through her hand to other places," y/n explains. Her counterpart nods. Five men stand at the door, all wearing purple glowing weapons on their body.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD BEAT US YOU PUNY HEROES?!" Y/n begins to laugh, "He's the hero," she pauses and starts twirling the blades in between her fingers, "I'm just you everyday assassin." The men start snickering, "Is that supposed to scare us girl?" She stops playing with the blades and looks at the men, "Nope, just distract." Hawks appears behind the men and knocks two of them out. The men blasts him with the weapons and burns his side. "Kavy." "Already on it." Y/n runs towards the men, blades in her hands. She leans back and dodges a kick from guy #3, and uses her momentum and places hands on the floor to flip over hitting guy #4 in the face with her heels. He grunts in pain as she runs towards the men and opens her wings, knocking guy #4 and #5 down. As guy #3 charges at her again she kicks him in the stomach knocking him back, she throws one blade at #4 that pins him to the ground. Y/n wears n expressionless face as guy #3 and #5 run at her. She doesn't move. They charge up their weapons as she stares them in the face. "What's wrong boys," she says as they fall to the floor, "can't take on a 'girl'," she leans over their bodies and smiles. "Night night." Guy #1 and #2 begin to wake up and she flys towards them and flips over them holding their necks. Y/n slams them on the concrete and fixes her heels. "Puny villains."

"SO WERE YOU JUST NOT GOING TO HELP?!" Y/n now screams at her counterpart lying on the ground. "Not my fault I got hit," he says. "It kind of is," she says as she places a few of her midnight blue feather on the burn. It disappears and she sighs, "I'm bored." Hawks laughs, "That was boring?" She nods as she breaks the door leading to the others. "Take a right," Kavy says. They fly right and meet more of the masked people. "There's at least 20 of them," Hawks say. Y/n smiles, "Now this is fun."

They both charge at them as the smiley people take out blades. Y/n runs at one of them and swings her legs over his shoulders, she flips him over and he lands on the ground. She runs and he rest of them and uses her feathers to cut them. They fall to the grounds as a female masked person runs at her with a knife. Y/n blocks the knife with her own and grabs the masked female's arm. Y/n wraps the woman's arm back and breaks it. She kicks her in the face and the masked girl falls to the ground. "You good over there?" Hawks nods as he disarms a masked male. She runs at the others and runs up a wall. She kicks of the wall and grabs the mans neck. She flips him over and he knocks out on the floor. As the mask people fall to the ground she sighs and turns to face the last one. "Wanna end up like your buddies?"

The masked person begins to laugh and move her hands. Y/n turns around to see Hawks charging at her. She blocks his feather and kicks him back. "The fuck are you doing?!" "IT'S NOT ME," he says running at her again. Their feathers clash in the middle. "Then who the fuck is it?!" "Probably the only other person here," he says hitting y/n in the stomach. "Ouch," she says sarcastically. She runs at him and slides under his legs, she turns around and throws the blades at him pinning him to a wall. She runs at the masked person and stabs him with feather, letting the poison take effect. She walks over to her counterpart, "You good now?" He nods and she pulls out the blades.

They walk to the room we're they were held to find that all the people are missing. "Damnit damnit, DAMNIT!" Y/n hits a wall causing it to break. "Kavy what happened?" "From what I can see on the footage, they're were transferred to a different facility somewhere in America." Y/n looks at Hawks, "Guess we're going to America." He nods. She begins to think, "We are going to need to draw them out," she pauses and smiles, "and seeing that you're a hero. I have the perfect way." "What is it?" He asks while y/n paces around the room. "I'm going to find the number one hero," she says.

Author J out