Past?

As I walk into my house, I set my bag down and walk to the kids room. I look at them and see them all sleeping, good. I dismiss the shadow guard and go take shower.

  I change and put on some TV. "Trail on Nightlock has seem to gone quiet," the news reporter says. I sigh, "Yeah, she's been caught up," I say sadly. I begin to think about what Kavy said, "Damnit y/n, you're not trained for this. Local vigilante was all you were supposed to be, then you became the leader and that was good, now your stupid ass had to take that mission. Why didn't you just push him away like you didn't the others? Why didn't you just kill him? Why are you so stuck on this? Damnit y/n!" Talking to myself probably wasn't the best idea but, the kids were asleep and I needed someway to get over this. I sat there, my head rested in my hands. "Y/n don't make this like last time," I mumble to myself.

-Narrator pov-

  What y/n didn't know was that a certain red feather was hearing all of this. The pro hero had attached one to her when they departed, the other two heroes hoped he would find out more about the girl, but he didn't think he would hear this. The pro had no idea that y/n was like this. However, the only thought left in his head was, "Who are the 'others'?"  He couldn't report that back to the heroes. He was now on two new missions. Infiltrating the League and figuring out y/n, both of importance, both difficult. They wanted y/n to be a hero right? So why should it matter what goes on in her personal life? You see, no one trusted her except for Hawks, they believed she was dangerous and they needed to gain her trust and then capture her once and for all.

-Next day with y/n-

  I woke up clutching my cover, guess I have to come to a decision. I got up and went to fix some breakfast. The kids were still sleeping and I was exhausted. But, sleeping wasn't what I needed right now, I don't know what I needed. I sat down on my counter and drank some coffee/tea. "Y/n?" I look down at Ania, "Yes?" "Uppies," she said doing a grabbie hands motion. I picked her up and she sat on my lap. She looked up and began to listen to my heartbeat. "A-are you okay?" I looked down at her, "Yes, of course." She shook her head, "No," she said softly, "your heartbeat is weird." I hum, "How do you know," I said playfully. She smiled, "My mommy said that people's heartbeats are different but the can also be the same. My mommy had a quirk like that, I think she could hear people's heart beat and calm them using music." I looked at her and smiled a bit, "Your mommy seems nice," a thought came into my head, "hey, do you know any songs she used to sing?" She nodded. "Can you hum any for me?" She smile and grabbed my hand. We got off the counter and she led me to the couch.

  Ania began to hum a simple tune, calming. Is she sure she doesn't have a quirk because damn. She kept humming and I felt myself more calm. She stopped humming and smiled, "Do you feel better?" I smile and nodded, "Thanks." She laughed and sat next to me. This little girl is amazing. I rubbed her head and I turned on the TV. I made them breakfast and Havena and Fuji ran out. "Hey, I got a question for all of you," I paused and they all turned to me, "would you be happy if I became a hero?" They all looked at each other. "You already are a hero," Fuji says. I smile and give him a hug, "I mean, if I became a hero, like with Hawks." Havena smiled, "Are you trying to tell us something y/n?" She had a smug smile that reminded me of Kavy's. "OUU YOU'RE BLUSHING!" I looked at Ania, "N-no I'm sick," I lied. "I think you would be a great hero," Fuji said letting go. "Thanks," I said. "You know what," I paused and got up, "I'm going to accept the offer." "What offer?" Oh I forgot to tell them. I explained to them what I was talking about and they all agreed with my decision.

  "You guys want to come?" They all nodded and we got dressed. I was about to go back to Kiego's agency. I got dressed and waited for them. They all ran down the stairs and I carried them as I normally do out the window and jumped down from the powerlines. I put them down and we walked there. "IS THIS IT?!" I looked at Fuji and Ania, "Yes, but you have to be quiet okay?" They both nodded and Havena held her brother. I picked up Ania and we walked in. "Hello I'm here for-," the receptionist lady cut me off. "Yes, yes you can just go up." I nodded and walk up to his office.