Asshole

-Y/n Pov-
I groan and stare at the ceiling, "I'm bored."

"We could make you less bored," the bird brain is now making his way over on top of me.

"No!" I end kicking him in the stomach, "Not that kind of bored."

"You know...... you kick really hard!....."

"I would hope so," I say getting up, "stop lying on the floor."

"You kicked me!"

"Up! I'm making food, I'm hungry," I walk out the room and head to the kitchen.

And as I walk outside I end up seeing, all my kids at various levels of weird. Fuji laying upside down on the couch, Ania hanging off the counter and Havena just being herself. Who raised you?...... oh shit that was me.

"Alright alright, get off the high places you'll fall. I think today's is the day that Kiego leaves to get back into hero society," I say hopping on the counter. Now I see why they do this all the time.

"But we don't want him to go!!"

"Glad to see I'm loved, at least somewhere." Lo and behold the man himself comes limping out of the room. I didn't even kick you that hard.

"Yeah yeah, it's not like you're going far if anything you can visit him whenever you want."

"Uh actually I was thinking-"

"Hm?"

"What if they didn't, like just not visit me."

"Are you saying you don't want us to come visit?!" They all begin to look as though they're going to cry, bitch I'm confused too. It's been a day, am I getting broken up with.... welp 30 day trial.

"No no! I'm saying what if you move in?!" No 30 day trial.... oh okay.

"Move in? Like live together.... sure."

"Sure? Well I expecting something different," he says. I shrug and jump off the counter, "I guess I should begin packing.... I only have like 3 bags that's so sad."

"Well less work for me!"

"I said I was going to pack, when did you?...." He runs off and I grumble, I actually like packing.

I hear a knock on the door, I'm not home.

Another knock. Bitch are you not getting the hint.

And then another fucking knock. I groan and walk over holding a pair of scissors behind me. What? You'd be surprised what a good pair of scissors could do.

I open it a bit, "Hello?"

The person tries to barge through the door. "I will cut you I hope you know that."

"Y/N PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN!"

"Why?.... they're pretty," I say looking back at Kiego.

"Because unless you want to cut Kavy, I suggest you put them down."

"Kavy?!" I open the door to see the woman, "KAVY!!"

I end up tackling her in a hug, "Youre here!"

"I see where the kids get it from," she coughs out as I help her up.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I hear Kiego snicker behind me. "You are no help."

"Wait a minute....." Kavy points at me and then the bird brain, and the dots visibly connect in head, "Youre-"

I nod.

"AHH! AHHH! WELL ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" I get a chop on the head.

"Owww," I rub my head only to hear the bird brain laughing behind me again, "I will kick you."

"No ma'am, would not want that."

"Stop laughing at me, I'm surrounded by assholes."

"Asshole?" Cue us all turning towards Ania with wide eyes. Oops.

"What's that?" I scratch my neck as both my counterparts glare at me.

"Uh......"

"Fix it," Kiego says.

"And how am I supposed to do that?! Uh, asshole? It's uh.... just don't say it."

"Why,"she asks. I pinch my temples, "You are making this so much more difficult. Just don't say it, it's a bad word."

"How can a word be bad? It's just a word, that someone made, it has no true meaning." YOU ARE SIX!!!

"You know what, you're right. Have fun I'm going to go pack," I say walking off.

"You're going to deal with this," Kiego exclaims.

"Yeah yeah!"

Author J Out