Elimination

"God what time is it?" I looked at the clock, 12am lucky me I got 2 hours of sleep.

I had just woke up by falling off of my couch, fun right? I fell on one of my wings and let me tell you that shit HURT. "What am I doing today? Oh right, Oleanders." I was now talking to myself.

I flew up to my room on the 2nd floor and changed into my gear. Now you may be thinking, 'Y/n why the hell do you live in this big ass house by yourself?' And to that I say, I don't know I enjoy the space. I mean I do need a lot if I was going to practice my flying skills.

With the help of a lot of gel I slicked my hair back and yeah, this isn't coming out no time soon. I put on my mask and pulled up my hood. I grabbed some of my favorite blades and jumped out the window.

 on you at all time while you are Nightlock^ (big swords are placed on your back hidden under your wings and the small ones are hidden in pockets on your leg

on you at all time while you are Nightlock^ (big swords are placed on your back hidden under your wings and the small ones are hidden in pockets on your leg.)

It was dark, good. I was running across the power lines using my wings to balance. When the power lines came to an end I jumped off and started flying into the air. I did a couple of flips and calmed down.

I opened up the virtual map on my wrist and started to find where Mr. Santi, the Oleanders leader, was. "Got them," I said as I flew onto a building.

I was now perched on the edge of the nearby office building. Next to this one was the building they sell drugs and children out of. Disgusting. I heard some guys talking, "So we sell the kids tonight and then leave. You may be in trouble Mr. Santi," one of the bodyguards said. 2 surrounded him which means... yep 3 on the back end. I tailed them until they made it to a darker area.

"If you are coming for me Nightlock can we at least have a drink first." I froze. Damn creepy man. I jumped down from a 20 story building and landed infront of man. "Hey fellas," I said with my voice changer on. I had 5 guns pointed at me, amateurs. I quickly kicked the gun out of bodyguard #1 and #2 hands. I caught them and pointed it at them. I used my wings to knock the rest of bodyguards down. I kicked all their guns away and had them all down. I looked at their leader,

"You really are a disgusting man, Mr. Santi, but I do try to make a goal of granting last wishes so I'll have that drink."

He laughed and motioned for me to follow him. I did not letting my guard down. He led me to a underground bar. "You know what I want," he said to the bartender. She looked at me, "and for her?" Her? Oh shit I have boobs-

I shook my head, "not interested." She looked disappointed but I kept my expression. "So Nightlock, why do you do it?"

I was taken back by the question, "Excuse me." He smiled, "You know what I said." I rolled my eyes, "You are not in the position to ask questions sir," I said while pulling out my favorite blade. His eyes went wide.

I let out a chuckle, "What did you think taking me out for a drink would get rid of all your crimes?" I looked him in his eye, fear I love it.

"Because if you did you will die an idiot." With that my feather slit his throat, guess I didn't need the blade. I decided to leave the bartender alive because he didn't see anything of importance.

The boss dead of poison, I laughed at my work while flying back home. My earpiece rang, "Hello," I said answering the call. "Hello is this Nightlock?"

What type of idiot just ask, iS tHiS nIgHtLoCk? Dumbasses. "Yes, why are you calling?"

A deep voice came on the phone, "Do you know any pro heroes?" The who?? "No sir I do not." I heard him talk to someone else. "Sir what is the purpose of this call?"

He came back on the phone. "I need you to get rid of someone named hawks," he said. "Is this person a hero," I asked while playing with my blades.

"What if I say they are?" I yawned, "Then I would say I don't do heroes." "What?!"

I spoke again, "If you are hard of hearing," I paused, "I said I do NOT do heroes."

I heard him say something about me being difficult. I was pissed. "What if I made you a deal," the man said. I like deals. "If you eliminate him I will pay you triple of your normal amount."

I sighed, "Sure send me the information, money comes first." I hear a gasp on the other side, "We will pay you after," he said.

"Money comes first," I said sternly. "That's seems unfair don't you think." "If you know anything about me I always get a job done, no matter what. Now money first or I will hang up and you won't be able to contact me."

"Wait no don't hang up," it was now another man on the phone. "We will pay your money for his head." "I will send you the account good day sir." I hung up. Fucktards trying to bargain with me. Oh look I got my money damn it almost 1 million usd. I sat down and looked at the information on my target. Hawks. yada yada yada quirks and what not oh look he has wings. He seems to be a important guy. Why would someone want him dead, actually nope I can see it now. I changed into a f/c cropped hoodie and some biker shorts. I went to go make some food.

~time skip~
I am the best chef. I sat down and started to watch a movie on my laptop since you know I broke my TV. I ate my dinner and decided to go for a sunrise fly.

I open my window and jumped onto the power cables. I ran along then until I got to an open space. I turned around and fell back. My wings opened and I flew up into the air. I was in a secluded area so I could finally open my wings fully. They were huge almost 2x my actual body.

I thought of my parents and their harsh ways of teaching. It was behind me now. I got all my thoughts out while soaring through the air. I spotted a blonde man with red wings, guess that's him. I don't feel like cleaning up again so not today. I followed him for a while and sometimes he almost caught me. 745, 746, damn this bastard is really annoying. I stopped counting and decided to go back home. I flew through my window and landed in my bed room. I turned on my TV, I have one downstairs and upstairs, and went to sleep.

~Narrator POV~
"Do you really think this is best?" A certain raven haires hero was questioning putting someone at risks to capture the assassin. Nezu nodded. "He will be fine." He sighed and walked out of the office.
"I didn't know you cared about me," Hawks said while putting his hand to his chest. "I don't," Aizawa said walking back to his class. Hawks walked into the office and sat down. "Are you sure you want to do this," Nezu asked. The blond man nodded, "I'll be fine." Nezu smiled and nodded the pro hero walked out. How hard could this be? The pro thought to himself.

Author J Out