A house wife?

"Fix her."

"No."

"Fix."

"Nooo."

"Go fix the child."

"Fix me some food."

"I hate you."

"Love you too bird brain."

He exits the room and I continue to pack. I'm bored again....

-Timeskip-
"How did you even-"

"Help me! I'm stuck." I walk over to find Fuji's arm stuck in the couch. How did this even happen?

I get it out and walk to the kitchen.

"Why are you raiding the fridge," Kiego asks.

"I need a drink."

"Well you're not going to find anything in there." I close the fridge and slam my head on the door, "You're right, I'm going out."

"You realize you're a wanted criminal?"

"But a drink is more important..... plus you're harboring a wanted criminal so it balances out! Pemdas," I say while grabbing my wallet.

"Not how that works....."

"Well are you going to get me a drink!" "Fine fine, I'll go. You're so pushy."

I snicker, "Still lovable apparently."

"Yeah whatever." I get a kiss out of the interaction and smile, "Drink!"

"You're like a toddler with alcoholic privileges," he says walking out. "I would be careful with that word choice because if I'm a toddler then you're just a perv..... sir."

"Go help Kavy," he grumbles and walks out. "Will do bird brain!"

I turn back to Kavy to see her smiling like a proud mom.

"What?"

"IM SO HAPPY! YOURE JUST- YOU AND HIM- AH!"

"Stop shaking me......" "Sorry!"

I sit on the counter and rub my head, "Him and I what?"

"YOURE SO CUTE TOGETHER MY HEART!"

"I never knew you were this happy about my romantic life....." I mumble.

"What?! Of course I am! It's about time you found someone! And these cute kids of yours," she picks up Fuji and smiles.

"You know they're not mine.... biologically." She takes one of my feathers and brushes it against Fuji's nose causing him to sneeze.

"My child!"

I grab him and wipe his nose, "You're lucky my quirk hasn't been working recently why would you make him sneeze," I flick her on the forehead.

"Your quirk hasn't WHAT?!?"

"You are so loud right now and I need you to bring it down madam," I say while placing Fuji back on the floor, "It works just after all the healing I had to do my wings don't work like they used to. The poison hasn't been very potent lately, and it hurts to move them."

I get chopped on the forehead. "Ow ow ow!"

"And you didn't tell me," she hits me again. "I will bite you."

"Save that for bird," she says with a grin. "Stop- Stop saying things like that! There are kids around, keep it PG madam."

"Are you going to train? Get your wings back?"

"They're not gone dipshit-"

"What happen to keeping it PG?" "Oops."

"Anyways, they're not gone. And why? I've been helping society for so long, I deserve a break," I say while laying in the couch.

"Yeah," she says sitting on the counter, "so are you just planning to be a house wife?"

I choke of air, "HOUSE WIFE?!"

"I mean yeah, you're letting Hawks be the man of the house per say, you lost."

"Lost? LOST?! Never that," I get up and opening a window, "I'll be back I'm going to go train." I grab my mask.

"Hm have fun!"

I fly to the top of a building ignoring the pain in my wings, I just got tricked.... damn.

I sit on the edge of the building and look below me. Is that- Bitch who the fuck?

I see Kiego sitting down with some woman. 30 day trial back on?

They seem to be talking and I notice a bag in his hand, I could continuing spying..... I could trust him.... spying? Trust?

I give one last look and fly off. Let's hope I made the right decision.

-3rd Pov-
"After the stunt with Nightlock's father, you know that entire thing really hurt the League," the woman says.

"Yes yes I know, but that wasn't technically my fault was it," Hawks persuades with a smile. "Yes your winning smile, now we have one of two options."

"Go ahead."

"One, we cut our ties with you. It brings too much attention. Two, Nightlock needs to be ended." His eyes widen, "Both of those option very.... wrong. I mean come on, with everything I've given you? You saw what Nightlock did, you think you can take her down?"

"We don't think," the woman leans forward, "we know. We got intel saying she's been been off the grid. Meaning something is wrong, she doesn't stop unless something has gotten in her way."

"And how do you know that? Last time I checked, most wanted criminals don't have many friends," he says leaning back in his chair.

"You're trying to switch the subject."

"Aw and I thought I was doing so good," he pauses and thinks, "wouldnt Nightlock being alive benefit you more. I mean trying to kill her?.... that's a little dramatic. To be fair she hasn't bothered the League at all except for when the other man was there."

"Ah we've got news saying that was actually her father," the woman informs. "You don't say....."

"Ah! I actually just thought of another option."

"Do tell."

"You get her to join us, but she needs to remember that she will be under my control. Merely a pawn that I can use at any given time," the woman bargains.

"I don't think that'll go how you expect....."

-Y/n Pov-
I wanna know what's in the bag..... should I be worried? Are people usually cautious about their... partner ew I hate that. Their... what's another word for boyfriend, oh that's worse. Uh counterpart, yeah that's better. Are people usually worried about their counterpart meeting with others.

I land on the other building for a break. Am I supposed to care? Because I really don't. What's in the bag?! Why am I more worried about a bag?

I jump into the air and do a tuck flip. Basically folding one wing over and the other one shooting my feathers out. I fall down midair and catch my breath. "This is taking too much effort, did all this really take that much out of me?"

I stand up straight and hang my legs off the side of the roof. I look down at everyone, I'm happy. Despite everything that's happened, I'm happy.... damn. I smile and jump off, flying back to the house, this bitch better have my fucking drink. Wait I cant just call everyone a bitch! Yes I can who the fuck am I? Being in a relationship is softening me I don't like it.

Author J Out