The Decision

I woke up to the kids playing in the other room. I heard fuji say something. "HEY ANIA I FOUND A RED FEATHER DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH IT!" I laughed at his excitement. Wait red? My feathers aren't- DAMN BIRD BRAIN! I got up and walked into their room. "Hey Fuji," I said while walking into the play room, "Can I see the feather?" He nodded and handed me the feather. "Didn't the bird man have red feathers?" Havena asked. I nodded as I walked out the room. 

  I walked in the kitchen and placed the feather in the freezer, damn bird brain. I laughed at my work. I decided to take the kids out for breakfast so I ran back upstairs. 

  "PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" I told them and they all scurried to the closet in their room. "Woah," I heard Ania say at the amount of clothes in there. I may have went a little overboard in buying them things. I walked to my room and got dressed. 

-Meanwhile in a meeting with a currently cold birdie-

  "Are you okay?" All Might asked the currently shivering blond man. "Y-yep j-j-just f-fine," Hawks said though he was currently attached to the fiery hero, Endeavor. They were all having a meeting on one hell of a butle- assassin. "We cannot let him keep terrorizing Japan," Endeavor spoke. "H-her." Suddenly the cold that was washing over the winged man stopped and he let go of the blazing man. "Her," he corrected. Everyone turned to the feathered hero. "How would you know?" The number one hero asked. He shrugged, "Call it a hunch." He sat back as they all waited in the dark room for Nezu to arrive. 

   Nezu walked in along with the 3rd pro hero, Best Jeanist. "How do you suppose we handle the situation?" Nezu asked while sipping some tea. All Might began to speak, "We need secure this villain and-," All Might was interrupted by a certain pro hero,  "What if we didn't." "Excuse me," Endeavor said in disbelief. "Let me rephrase that," Hawks paused, "What if we turned them into a hero?" Everyone in the room looked at him confused. "Go on," Nezu said. "Well you see," the blond man began, "When we were in combat-," "When he escaped your grasp," Endeavor interrupted him. "Like I said before 'she'," Hawks corrected once again. "As I was saying when we were in combat her quirk seemed powerful and seeing as how she has never killed a hero, I suggest we keep it that way and try to convince her into joining our side," he suggested. Nezu began to stroke his chin, "I see." Hawks sat back in his chair and looked at the rest off the group. 

   "I say we give it a try," Nezu said as he looked towards All Might. "What do you say?" All Might, despite wearing his famous smile, sighed and agreed hesitantly, "I say we do it." Endeavor groaned, "HOW CAN YOU ALL JUST LET A VILLAIN BECOME A HERO!" He practically fuming at the request. Even Best Jeanist agreed, in his own way. They all ignored him and Nezu asked the important question, "So how are we going to do this?" Hawks spoke, "I got this." Nezu motioned for him to continue, "I have a way to get in contact with her and I'll work my magic," he said being his cocky self. 

"Do you want to be a hero?"

"Um...."

"No." 

"WHAT?! WHY WOULDN'T YOU!?"

Author J Out