Alexa Play Daddy Issues by the Neighborhood

-Hawks Pov-
I fly to the Assassin's Point. Now I'm involved with two 'villain' organizations, how the fuck did this happen?

As I walk in Kavy frantically leads me away from the rest of the group.

"What's happening?" She shushes me and by now I've caught on and learned to listen.

We end up back at the first floor, standing hidden away. "You need to go," she demands. "I need to talk to you about y/n!"

"Go! Now. You can't be here," she says basically shoving me out the door. "No! I need to save y/n!"

"How do you know my daughter?" A blade is on my throat. My own feather, mimicking the man's movements.

"I'm sure I'll reach yours a lot faster," I say. The taller man chuckles, "I doubt that."

"STOP!" We both turn to Kavy.

"The both of you. You're making my head hurt. Now, he was just leaving. Entered the wrong building," she says and ushers me out. He nods and lets me go.

As we get out I turn back to her, "Stop keeping secrets from me. You're just like y/n. I need to know what's happening."

"Take a walk with me." She motions as she puts her hood up and hands in her pockets. Is this what their life is like?

We walk for a while until she finally turns back to me.

"First off, watch your mouth. Who you just threatened, was y/n's father. Y/n may be our leader, but when it becomes serious he's in charge. And now, you have a huge target on your back." What does her dad have to do with this?

"That's nothing new," I pause, "but why?"

"You seem to be forgetting we are a group of assassins. They are pretty illegal. Second if he finds out a hero, among all people, was let in here you're dead. And worst of all, if he's find out you're connected to y/n, we will all be in big trouble."

"Connected to y/n? We're not-"

"Shut up, it's so obvious. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet, to be fair she's quite oblivious."

"Her past? She wasn't shown much love."

"She told you?! That easily?! Damn she's down bad, she didn't tell me until almost a year later," she mumbles. We continue to walk until something catches my attention.

"Knowing y/n.... she's already lost herself. She needs to get out, and if becoming a hero is the only way to do that. She will do it."

"Isn't that a good thing, her getting to be a hero?"

"Maybe for a while, but once she gets bored... or come to her senses. She will remember her training, and her the lessons she was taught. And after that, no one can predict what she'll do."

Since y/n....'left.' I was given the duty of watching the kids, and making sure no one finds out about them. And because of that, I have to check on them.

Y/n, you're going to be the death of me.

-Y/n Pov-
My dreams have been replaced by nightmares. My memories filled with doubt. I cannot decipher what is real from what is fake. The world as I know it glitching. And soon, I will have to follow my only goal. It has been too long and I seem to have forgotten it, I wanted to forget it.

I didn't kill heroes not only because I did not have any quarrels with them, but because getting as far away from them is what kept them safe. Safe from what?

Me.

Training......

Training.....

Oh my training. The more I remember it the more I want to forget it. I was a fool to think I could live a normal life. Kids, a family...... and maybe a lover.

A fool. A naive, hopeful, fool. And now by my hopefulness I have fallen back into my training.

I smile to myself as I leaned back,

"How dangerous.... to finally have something to lose."

Author J Out