Why do People Change?

"Respectfully, you take my child again and I'm committing several counts of manslaughter."

"You are so violent, and no I'm keeping Havena today," Kiego says pulling her closer. I pick up Fuji and Ania, "Fine. Y'all have a daddy daughter date and I'll care for my other children."

"This seems like trick."

"Nope, no tricks. You guys have fun," I say urging the two out the door, "Bye bye! Have fun you two!"

The door closes behind them and I look back at the two in my arms. I kiss Ania on her cheek and Fuji on his forehead.

"So...."

"Are we going to go spy on dada?"

I look at Ania, I almost shed a tear.... I made two mini me's!!!

"Sure, let's make it a game," I offer while placing them down on the counter, "We're going to go follow them. But! We can't let them see us okay? You guys get to act like mommy for a day."

Their faces light up. I didn't expect this wait a minute-

"YAY YAY!!"

Fuji hops off the counter, "Let's go get dressed!!" He pulls his sister off to their room. I sigh and lean on the counter, "This is going to be a day..."

-Elsewhere-
"Okay okay, I got this."

"Mhm!"

"Thank you Havena," Hawks says while rubbing her head. They continue to walk down the street, luckily it's dark outside.

Well more lucky for Y/n.

It's around 12am, yes yes should the kids be asleep? Probably! But are they? No, mind ya business.

They walk down the streets of Japan, looking at stores and what not.

-Y/n Pov-
Now where the hell are they?.... Found you!

I dive down and land on the power line. Holding the kids in a blanket-like contraption I tied around me, I pull the knot to a close and smile, "Just like when we first 'met," I look down and the kids and rub their heads, "minus yall two." Also minus the fact I was going to kill him but you know.

They laugh and I spread my wings one last time before tucking them behind me. I walk across the line, almost loosing my balance because of how long it's been since I've done this.

Should be like remembering how to ride a bike.... Oh okay I got it. My walk turns into a quick run as I use my wings to keep me balanced. Where are we.... a toy shop? They've got enough toys, I keep stepping on them anyways.

I jump off the power line onto another one.

"Woah," Fuji whispers, "I wanna be able to do that."

"Maybe I'll teach you some day," I whisper back.

-Hawks Pov-
"Huh? What was-"

I look around, "I could've sworn I heard something."

"Maybe it's because you're old and you're having delusions."

I look down at Havena and put my hand to my heart, "This right here," I tap my chest, "it hurts."

"Oopsies."

I grumble picking her up again, this is bullying.

I head into the toy store and let her look around, following behind her. I hear footsteps. What the hell is going on?! I see someone walking a dog, but there was more than one- oh?