Do I really wanna be a hero?

-Y/n Pov-

I look at the man, "Huh?" He quickly moves, "Nothing." I hum, "If it's nothing why'd you ask?" "Just wanted to know." I get up and walk to the door, I open it and the kids fall in the doorway. "Owww," Ania and Fuji say. I look at them and Havnea surrenders, "Okay, we didn't even hear anything!" "Yeah this door is too big," Fuji says as I help him up. "Sure," I say.

-Hawks Pov-

I begin to think, she couldn't have been that girl...could she? I mean they told us their were others but I didn't think they were still alive. That means- it can't. She was supposed to be killed. We we're supposed to be the ones to do it. DAMNIT! Does that mean she knows Da- I was snapped out of my thoughts by y/n. "Hey are you okay?" "Yeah just fine," I lie. I need to find out what's going on. "Hey, um how about we celebrate," I say. She looks at me, "Why?" I smile, "Well you are becoming a hero aren't you?" "You're making me regret it," she says. "I'm going to assume you're joking," I say causing her to laugh again.

We walk out the door and I pick up Fuji. "Where to?" "Follow me," I respond.

-Y/n pov-

I follow while holding Ania in my right arm and holing Havena's hand in my left. We walk out the building and he flys up. I do the same. Havena's on my back and Ania is rested in my arms. She ends up falling asleep and I smile, turns out they were all tired because they all fell asleep before we could arrive. "Hey, I'm going to drop them off," I say. "Wait no! We can go together," he responds. "Uh okay."

We drop the kids off and I follow him. "Where to?" He smiles, "It's a surprise." I 'tch' and follow anyway.

"Woah am I even allowed to be in here? This place just called me broke in 7 different languages!" He laughs at my words and we walk up to the store. It was a clothing store that specializes in clothing for heroes. I freeze as we enter the store, "Shit." He looks at me, "What happened?" I shake my head and gulp, "It's nothing, it's just, damn. This is all real, you know never thought I would be doing this." "Well it's a first time for everything," he says opening the door. "I guess you're right," I say walking in.

-Hawks pov-
We walk in and she looks around, I see her eyes light up. She looks back at me like she's asking for permission to go look around. I laugh and motion for her to go. She takes OFF! I mean she basically runs to every section and I watch her look at the clothes. Her eyes sparkle while looking at the clothing. I would have never been expected this. I do have to admit it's kind of cute.

She grabs the articles of clothing and looks sadly at me. I walk over, "What happened?" "Who's buying this? I don't think I have enough money for this," she says. "I am," I respond. "You are?! Wait, this is too much. I feel bad," she says looking back down at the clothes. I shake my head, "It's fine." She lights up and we walk to buy it.

-Y/n pov-
As we walk to the register I notice the lack of people. I walk up and the cashier stares at me. "Uh who's she?" Kiego' a smiles, "A new hero in training." She nods and hands me my clothes. "I like your selection sis," she says happily. I smile at her and motions for me to come closer. I do and she speaks, "So how much is he paying you?" "Excuse me?" "I mean how much is he paying you, you're obviously to good for him." "I-," she laughs, "I'm just joking! You guys looks so cute together!" I look down as Kiego blushes. "Anyways, HAVE FUN LOVE BIRDS!" I laugh and we walk out. I like her... a little bit.

"So where to next?" "We go tell the pros," he says as we fly. I nod. Here we go. You got this y/n!

Sorry for the short chap but I haven't updated in forever and I felt bad.

Author J out