Family?

-Y/n Pov-
I stare at the wall, my body has calmed down. My leg is no longer bouncing but at the moment I'm ready. I'm ready to get out, all this has been for nothing.

To think I could have family, a shame.

I watch the guards walk to their normal stations, and then out of chance...one slips up. He takes the wrong route. You're new aren't you? I catch a glimpse of his face, new guy's kind of cute.

A hear a small alarm, not loud enough to cause any alert, but it's there. A small beeping sound, only getting louder.

I look around the cell, does no one else hear this shit?

And then it goes silent, not a single sound is made.

I hear footsteps, running. Multiple running towards this direction. What is going on?

My cell opens, multiple guards rush in.

"GO GO GO!"

"What? I haven't done anything," I mumble.

"WE CANT LET HIM IN!!"

"Whos him? What is going on?"

With multiple footsteps approaching this area, seemingly not in a hurry. One step after another, and then just like the beeping...they stop.

The room fills with blue fire, I extend my wings around my self blocking out the smoke and flames. The strait jacket cuts open dropping to the floor.

"HEY!"

"Hey."

I cough violently, not what I expected...not sure if I want to die like this.

"I said I needed your help, not to kill you. Now get up, we only have a minute." I look up and open the barrier I made, "Bacon bits?"

"Not the first one, just call me Dabi."

"Nah, I'm going to stick with bacon bits. Now what's happening?"

"Jeez, I thought you were smarter than this. Well I didn't do all of this for fun." I nod, "Breaking out? Who told you?"

"THEY'RE IN HERE!" We both turn to the cell door. I get up and stretch my wings.

"You might want to hold your breath," I say while standing in front of him. "You're the boss."

I smile and as the guards turn the corner I release a gas poison from my wings. It fills the air and the guards drop to the floor, I've been holding that in for a while.

I manipulate the poison to stay in there body and breathe back out. I'm only able to do that since I haven't used my quirk in a while, I don't know how much more I have in me.

"Okay let's go," I say while facing a wall.

"And how are we supposed to do that? I planned on going out the front." I shrug and call up a shadow guard. He bows and I point to the wall, "Break."

"Yes miss." He places his hands on it, more shadows creep into the wall. And then with a small crack it crumbles down.

"What this leads out the-"

"Let's hope you're not afraid of heights!" I push him out the broken wall, falling to the ground. He curses me out.

As more guards run in I smile, "Better luck next time boys!" I fall out the opening.

I fall with my back facing the ground, I lean back reaching for something.

I grab Dabi's hand and release the standing shadow guard. I throw the man up and adjust myself, catching him once again. Oh if I would probably be dead if I wasn't the only escape route!