The Land of Lies

As we landed at 11pm, I quickly went to the bathroom and changed into some clothes.

  "Here dipshits," I handed Endeavor and Kiego some clothes, "All Might you stay until we get a location

  "Here dipshits," I handed Endeavor and Kiego some clothes, "All Might you stay until we get a location." "How did you-," I laugh cutting Kiego off, "Where do you think I get my clothes from? We have a person," I say while fixing the thigh holster. "But the si-," Kiego cuts Endeavor off, "I wouldn't question it at just point." I laugh and sit back down wait for them to finish. I get an idea.

   "Hey symbol of peace," he looks at me, "do you hate me?" His smile falters and I sit back, "Eh, it's not like I'm surprised." He looks at me, "You are a villain aren't you?" I sigh, "Villains, heroes, I like to say I fall somewhere in between," I pause and hang my head over the seat, "Also about your pro hero hero offer. Hawks already asked me." He looks at me like he's waiting for an answer. "I said I'll consider it," I say looking away. His smile almost blinds me and I laugh a little.

  "Guess who's back?" Back again, I smile at my thoughts and turn around. "These are uncomfortable," Endeavor says. "I don't care, now off the jet we got people to find," I say. We walk off and I turn to the pilot, "Rule 423." He nods and we get off.

  "Hats," I throw them some and pull up my hood. "Where to first?" "Kavy said she had a lead," I pause and open up my phone, "it's a building somewhere in pompano," I say. "And where is that?" "Shush I used to live here, let's go." We were currently roaming the streets of Miami, FL. Getting a lot of stares but we just kept walking. "It's hot." I look at Endeavor, "It's hot, ITS HOT!" I almost fall because of how much I was laughing. "You are almost always literally, on fire," I say. I hand Kiego an earpiece and basically chuck Endeavor his. "What is this for?" "For us to feed dolphins," I say with the most serious face, "Idiots, it's for Kavy, Endeavor you don't know her but she's the only reason I haven't stabbed somebody yet, like I was saying it's for Kavy to lead us through." I walk in front as we approach the building.

   Luckily for us it was dark, I stare at the building. "I'll be back," I say walk towards the building. I feel someone grab my arm. "No, you brought us all here. We go together." I look at the blond man, "Fine, but no quirks until I find an opening." They both nod and we walk towards the building. "The door is too heavy to open without causing a scene, I'll go up and open it from the inside wait here," I say. I fly up to the building and look for a door. Got it. I open the door and walk down the stairs. The building is pitch black as I make my way to the front. "Tada," I say as I open the front door for them. "Let's go," I say as they walk in. "So there's 9 floors, I'll take the top 3, Hawks middle, Endeavor you got the bottom 3," I say. "You got 20 minutes, if anyone finds anything stay on the floor and call us," I say. Endeavor leaves first. "Look at you being a hero," Kiego says. "Shut up," I say looking down. I can feel his cocky smile as I fly up to the 7 floor. "Criminals," I mumble. I scan the floor. "Kavy heat signatures," I say. "Scanning. Also Nightlock, do you perhaps think of the the blond boy as more than a friend?" I was currently breaking into the next room, "Why do you ask?" "Well...it's just that in my years of knowing you, you've never accepted help or wanted it," she says. "What if I needed help?" "We both know you could have done this without them, probably more efficient too," she says. I sigh, "Maybe I just wanted a friend and now," I pause and drop my head, "I don't know anymore Kavs." She chuckles, "You haven't called me that in years." "I know I know, it just felt right. After we're done with this mission I promise we'll have a girls night," I say. "Of course," she says.