Memories Arent Always Good

I stared at the wall as I thought to myself, I know damn well I did not meet who I think.

I sigh as the day goes on. We go outside and I do my normal routine of sitting on a table in the corner. The men from before continue to stare at me and I scoff in annoyance.

Then some guards come out. They walk towards me and I continue to stare at them. "L/n follow us."

"Why?" They pull my to the ground and put on handcuffs.

"Shit, kinky asses," I say with a smug smile. One of them blushes at my actions.

I get pulled up and walk to some backroom.

Fuck. Wait no, I don't want to go. I starts pulling at the guards, begging to get away. "I don't- I can't go in there! Please! I don't-"

I get a smack to my face. It wasn't the pain that scared me.....

Tears form in my eyes as I frantically look around. I feel my throat start to hurt as my hands begin to shake.

"Muzzle her," the guard says. A woman comes out with a muzzle and try's to place it on my face. I kick and scream. My wings go haywire and hit the sides of the cages causing the electricity to hit me. A loud alarm sounds causing me to flinch and become even more frantic. More men run in and I feel the tears clouding my vision. My hands get placed in larger handcuffs.

The men hold me down as the woman places on the muzzle. I try to resist as she wraps it around my neck. My breath comes out short and quick.

"If only you behaved we wouldn't have to do this," the guard pauses and what he says next strikes fear into my heart, "angel." My eyes go wide and I begin to shake more than before. She can't know about that. No one else should know about that. I- I killed all of them. Right? RIGHT?! Yeah, all of them are-

My breathing becomes shaky as they hoist me up and carry me to the room. The muzzle limits my screams and I look around frantically. Shit shit shit. I'm going to die here. I killed him. I killed him. The words echo in my mind.

As I sit strapped to a table, the cold metal hitting my stomach. A warden walks in.

"You have been quiet the trouble l/n." I don't say anything. The thoughts of my past still crowd my head.

"All we're doing is removing the cage," he says.

"Take it."

More people walk in and undo the cage. I try to move, I really do. I just couldn't. I wasn't injected with anything but my energy and awareness is all gone. My vision is clouded and filled with red. My eyes becomes heavy and more difficult to keep open as they continue.

"Don't......touch..... wings," is what I manage to get out.

"Is that a threat ms. l/n?"

I shake my head slightly, "Warning."

I hear the warden laugh as he walk closer. He lifts my chin up and I look away. I have never felt so fucking useless.....

He puts up his hand in a dramatic fashion and reaches for my wings. With the last bit of energy I have in me I decrease the poison.

He touches them and begins to caress a feather. Why does everyone decide this is the best thing? I slam my head onto the metal to stop any.....noises.

He scoffs, "I'm not dead, are I?"

I look up, "Nope. Not even close."

"I see you're getting your attitude back." The guards begin to slip some straitjacket type thing onto my wings. I don't resist.

"If you keep being such a bother, you will be put into solitary confinement."

I give a weak nod with a small whimper escaping my mouth. Kill me already, it would be nicer.

I get escorted back to my cell and fall on the floor. It was just a coincidence, it had to be.

The sounds of my own crying annoyed the guards and inmates. I ended up placing my hand over my mouth to stop the sounds. That was the first time in a while I needed someone to be with me.

-The Next day-
I end up back outside. I look at the blond man and walk up to him. "Hey."

"Hey," he says with a slight eyebrow raise. I notice him eyeing my wings and I brush it off.

"Why'd you stop them? I mean I don't know you. And you don't know me," I begin, "what if I deserved it?"

He shrugs and with a nonchalant attitude says, "What if you did? None of my business. I don't like boring fights."

"Are you calling me weak?"

"Not at all," he drags out the last word, "I'm calling them weak. And you versus them would have been a boring fucking fight." His gaze keeps drifting to my bagged up wings.

I hum, "What? Do they look familiar? Maybe if they were.....red."

I see something flicker in his eyes and I give a closed eyed smile, "I got all I needed. See ya!"

I head to my cell and get another visitor.

I sit down on the chair and look at the hooded man in front of me.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Aw," he begins with a raspy voice, "you don't remember me? Well I remember you l/n."

"Okay, go off creepy man. What do you want? Cant really do much since I'm, you know, locked away."

"Oh I'm sure you'll be out soon. That boyfriend of yours is working hard."

I groan, "I don't have a boyfriend weirdo."

He mumbles something and our time is called. I get led back to my cell and that was that.

I end up looking sadly at my wings. I really do hope they know the only reason I haven't escaped is because I didn't want to.... that's opinion may change. I smiled at my thoughts.

-3rd Pov-
"Let her go fool!" Kavy began to flaunt in Endeavor's face. She stuck out her tongue at the hero and waved the slip of paper in his face. "Who are you?" "Not anyone of importance, flaming trash." She avoided a flame and ran behind Hawks. She stuck out her tongue at the pro hero.

"All Might," Hawks said with a questioning tone.

"We let her go. But it will take a couple of days," he responds.

Y/n's coming home....... maybe.

Author J Out