Out of Prison and into the World.... you hope

A/N: Being vigilantes won at the moment. But for the people that's wanted to see heroes, don't worry.... you'll get something as well.

I sat in my cell, just staring out the small window I did have. It didn't provide much light but it was good enough for me.

I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Is being in prison finally setting in on you?" I look up and saw no one.

"Over here." I looked to the side and saw the blond man from before standing in the next cell over.

"How did you get over here?"

"Good behavior." I smile at the man.

We talk for awhile and then he's taken outside. I get escorted out and I sit in a lit room. I look around and see...

"Oh! Endeavor," I say loudly, I move in a creepy fashion, "How's it going? Finally being convicted of being a asshole?" He grumbles and glares at me. I laugh and look behind him, "Hey Erasurehead."

"Do you know why we are here?" I scratch my chin, "I'm going to assume it's not to see an old friend. Unless you are..... then go ahead."

"L/n."

"Fine! Did Kavy send you?" They both nod. I smile, "It would be weird for both of you to be in the same room." They 'tch.'

"So," I drop my head, "Can I go home now?" They nod and the guards walk in. They unhook the straitjacket on my wings. I yawn and they stretch out. A few feathers fall down and I groan.

"What the hell?" I look at Erasurehead, "Not my fault."

-Timeskip-
I walk out. "Where's Hawks?"

"Why do you care?" I glare at Endeavor, "Because I do. Now, unless you want me to go back to jail. I suggest his whereabouts come out your mouth real fast."

"Are you threatening a pro hero?" I scoff, "Do I look like I wouldn't?"

"You just got out of jail and you're threatening a pro already?" I look at Erasurehead, "Yes."

"You-" I cut Endeavor off.

"Me what? If you have something to say, say it," I glare at the man, "Don't test me. Flame on bitch."

I walk away. Where are my kids?

I get back to my house and open the door. I don't have anything to set down. I walk to the kids room, "Hello....." I hear whimpering, without a second thought I take out a feather and grab a mask. Who's here?

I open the door slowly and pull up my mask.

"Oh good, you're right on time."

"Who are you are and why are you in my house?" The man turns around and I see Ania sitting in his lap while he plays with her hair. Fuji and Havena are sitting in a corner.

"You really do have a shit memory," he says. I hold the feather to his throat, "I will slit it."

"Oh I'm so frightened," he remarks sarcastically. Is he- Hes the guy from the prison.

"I see your pretty little mind is racing."

"You're the guy who met me in prison correct?" He let's Ania go and she runs to her siblings. "Correct."

"Why are you in my house?"

"For business of course. Second, those kids of yours are really something."

"Shut it," I say as the feather pierces his skin, "I'm not going to ask again. What do you want?"

"You."

Short chap my bad🌚

Author J Out