Everything is not what it seems

We flew to some building he said All Might and others pros were waiting at.

-Narrator pov-
If only she knew. The pros were waiting indeed, but not as she thought.

As Hawks led the girl to the building he was just as oblivious, his thoughts were filled with other things.

The girls past.

His past.

And what they both had in common.

-Y/n pov-
He landed in front of the building and walked in. We walked up to the receptionist. He looked up and spoke, "What are you here for?" My counterpart spoke, "Y/n."

The man hummed and nodded he led us to a room and we walked in to find the top ten heroes waiting. Oh anxiety smacked in the face.

"Hi," I said quietly. They all turned to me and I gave a weak smile.

"You may go," Endeavor said. But he wasn't speaking to me. I looked at the winged man and he looked at the fiery hero. "What?"

"You are no longer needed in here, this is a private meeting," he said.

I could see the anger boil inside my counterpart and I smiled, "It's okay. I'm sure we'll be done soon."

He nods and I look back at the group.

*Click*

I feel something placed against my wrist. I look down to find handcuffs. "W-What?"

"Quirk suppressing handcuffs," All Might says. I try to use my quirk and yep they were indeed right.

-Narrator pov-
Y/n goes into a fighting stance. She flys at the heroes her feet out, she kicks Endeavor.

The heroes charge at her and even though she doesn't have her quirk....damn did she hold her own.

Until she was knocked down. Her screams aren't heard outside. She kicks and screams at her captors as a metal cage goes around her wings.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I-I- YOU SAID-"

She's cut off by a needle piercing her skin.

She's knocked out and the 'heroes' drag her into a police van.

"Take her away," All Might says.

They drive off. Oh poor y/n, she didn't know what was coming.......maybe.

-Y/n Pov-
I woke up to see bright lights everywhere, well I know I'm not in heaven so. I look around and then my eyes fall upon my hand cuffs. My god.

I look at the one way mirror and smile. I don't see anyone wave back, obviously, but 3 heroes walk in.

My old buddies Endeavor, All Might....and a homeless man?

I stare at All Might as he keeps on his 'heroic' smile.

"Should have known," I pause and lean my head back, "who would want me to be a hero. I have a question."

"We're asking the questions here."

I shrug, "Whatever, I'll get my answer eventually."

The homeless man sits down in front of me and I remember, ohhhh

"What's your name?"

My vision pans down and I speak, "Don't you already know?"

"Your full name."

I shrug, "You won't find anything....Y/n L/n."

The homeless man I now know is Erasurehead writes that down.

"Who do you work for?"

I stay silent.

"Answer it damnit!"

I look at Endeavor, "Why?" How that set him off.

I after him almost burning down the place Mr. Homeless turn back to me.

"The more you answer the less your sentence will be."

I look at him and smile, "Do I look like the type of woman to be caught easily?"

"Well you were."

"Only for a while, but as you can see," I pull at my wrist, "I'm not going anywhere....for now."

He stands up and walks out.

He comes back with a purple haired boy.

"What's your name?"

I look around and hum, what? I don't like answering things twice.

"Are you really this ignorant?"

"What did you-"

"Got you."

"Now, you will answer all the questions and answer them honestly."

"Who do you work?"

"I don't work for anyone." Well it is true, they work for me.

"Who do you work with?"

"Hawks." Another true answer.

"When did you become an assassin?"

"Around 10 years ago." Ding ding ding also correct.

"Why?"

"I had an out...I took it."

"What do you mean?"

I laugh, "Not all of us have good upbringings. Mine was a bitch."

The question go on and I answer honestly. They find out some things and I get led to another prison van. I hate liars.

Author J out