Long Live the King

Y/n begins to shake, small incoherent mutters leaving her mouth.

"Y/n?" The kids all question her. She looks at them, her soft gaze draining to a emotionless stare. "Go."

"Y-Y/n what?!" She looks at them trying to keep up a soft smiling, key word trying, "Please leave."

"Where are we going to-" Her hands slam into the ground. Multiple guards appear all surrounding them.

"Y/N YOULL HAVE TO FACE ME EVENTUALLY! YOUR PUNY QUIRK WONT STOP ME!" One guard glares at her father threatening him with a sword. Another guard secretly opens a shadow portal below them.

Inside the ring she looks at the kids. "I need you to all do something very important. You're going to follow the guards, it's going to feel very weird but trust me you'll be okay. Once you get out of here, run. Run as fast as you can, before you know it Ill be with you."

"What's happening," Ania asks in a shaky voice. Y/n turns to the guards, "Order 45, no one gets in-"

"-no one gets out." She nods and places the book bag on Havena.

She smiles and the guards drop, the kids are no where to be found.

"Ready to leave your little life behind you?" She turns to her father, feathers in hand.

"I think you may be forgetting," she swings the feathers in her hand, "I'm a bit..."

Feathers shoot out, sticking all of the League to a separate wall.

"...of an asshole," she turns to them, "you interfere, you die."

"I think we should leave the father daughter reunion alone," Dabi says causing the rest to agree. She releases a small poison knocking out the league.

She turns to her father, he drops the broken hero.

"And here I thought, you might be the good one. Wouldn't be the first time I was lied to."

Her father smiles, "Won't be the last."

"Maybe," she walks around, "but I'll be damned if you're alive to see it."

She runs at him, he counters it with his arm. She dodges a blade to the throat.

"YOU BETTER KEEP MOVING Y/N!"

"POLITELY FUCK OFF!" She takes out multiple throw knives all being aimed at her father. He dodged and hits her side causing her to fall back.

"Stop being a bitch!"

"How about you show people who you are!"

"No." She kicks him into a wall. A big crater forms as he falls to the ground coughing up blood.

"Old."

"Still better than you, daughter." "no."

She flys at him slamming into a wall.

Blood drips from his mouth as she kicks his face. She flys back and slams her feet into his rib cage, breaking them. Along with slicing his arms.

He falls back to the ground and y/n lands.

"Ha....ha....HAHAHA! Let me show you why I'm the leader and you're a little tool." He slams his foot into the floor. The blood seeps back into his body.

Y/n gets into a fighting stance.

His quirk, blood manipulation. Allows the user to control one's blood up to a certain extent. Quirk needs and opening, a small slice will do.

She dodges sharp shard like objects, made out of blood. Y/n slams her foot into the floor and multiple shadows aim for the man.

He dodges them and sends more blood, causing y/n to jump up and fly at him. As she looks at Hawks bloody body, her wings shake rapidly. Multiple feathers falling down and she closes her eyes.

Y/n's dad flinches, "Darling you know you're nothing without me."

"Yeah yeah nothing with you. I won't be the same yada yada bullshit," she opens her eyes, "Lets see how powerful you are really."

"You know," she takes out a knife throwing it up and catching it once again walking slowly towards her father, "I knew mom was bitch once she abandoned her own blood

"You know," she takes out a knife throwing it up and catching it once again walking slowly towards her father, "I knew mom was bitch once she abandoned her own blood. But you know what she didn't do, she didn't come back. Hell, I don't even know if she's still alive. And I truly don't care. You on the other hand, you pretend you're good. You pretend you're here to save me, you try to wedge your way back into my life when honestly you should've died. The same day my soul became a way for terrible people to fulfill their greed and lust for power is the same day I vowed to never let it happen again."

She smiles and walks up to her father, wiping the blood off her lip.

"I've seen Death, played with the strings of fate. Balancing on chance, I am what you wish you were. And it is time you accept the fact you'll never be me, because you won't be alive to try-"

And then she stops. Her father coughs and moves his hands, pointing towards Hawks.

Her hands shakes, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Ridding you of your obstacles," he father stands up, "now do it. He was going to kill you anyways."

Y/n's heart drops, and her anger gets washed over by confusion and a small hint of guilt.

"You're lying."

"No, you're just in denial. Now I said do it!" Her hand moves on its own, "I-I can't! He wouldn't do this!"

"He's a hero, the same one's who through you in prison, tricked you." She lifts his head up, the feather already on his throat.

Hawks coughs up blood and weakly opens his eyes, "Y/n..."

Tears fall down her face, messily mixing with the blood. "I-I'm sorry...."

"Y/n wait what are you-"

Drip

Drip

Drip

Y/n's arm is extending behind her. Slowly she stands up, trembling as she turns around. A widened smile worn on her face.

Her dad falls to the ground, blood dripping out of his stomach, staining the floor along with his clothes. Multiple feathers stab him in all directions.

"Your quirk may control blood, but we all have our weaknesses. And too much blood is yours," she lifts his head up, "and you will learn, I am very observant."

She drops him as the League begins to wake up. Dabi looks around.

Y/n and Hawks no where to be found. Her dad's body bleeding out on the floor.

Author J Out