Familiar

-3rd Pov-
Hawks flew back to the Assassins Point hide out. As he walked in everyone looked at him and groaned.

"KAVY!"

The girl walk out and looked at him, "Did you go?"

"Yes and y/n said to tell you to....what was it? She said to tell you, to bring her a red rose," he said looking at the girl.

Kavy nodded and smiled, "It's about time."

"What does it mean?" Kavy shushes him and motions for him to follow. They walk to the back room and stand at the giant door.

"What is this?" Kavy turns to the man, "It's y/n's room. Only she has access to it," she says.

"What's in it?"

"No one knows, the only thing that opens it is y/n herself, and the 'okay' for us to open was a special code. Red rose."

Kavy went on to look around the door. She pushed and pulled but it wouldn't budge. She sighed, "And since y/n isn't here, I don't know how to open it."

The duo began to look around for anything that could get them in the room.

"Over here!" Kavy walked towards the man and they look at the object attached to the door.

"It's a DNA responsive keypad," Kavy says, "do you have anything with her DNA on it."

He looks around, "I don't think I do. WAIT!"

He pulls out the feather from before and hands it to Kavy, "Here."

She places it on the scanner.

"It-It's not working," she says in disbelief. She sighs and leans against a wall, "Damnit."

Hawks walk over to the scanner and mistakenly puts his hand on it, "Ow what the-"

Kavy turns to the man, "What happe- OH MY!"

She runs over and look at the scanner.

"Access granted," the scanner begins, "welcome in Kiego."

The door opens and they smile.

-Y/n pov-
I look at the big men in front of me. "Uh, how about you calm your tits," I turn around, "and I'll go sit and eat my pudding."

I notice someone's been eyeing me but I can't figure out who. Come out hoe. I'm bored anyways.

The big man with brown hair places a hand on my shoulder and my vision shifts over to his face, "Touch me again," I pause as I turn around, "and your head is going up his ass," I point to guy #1 and #2, "and your head is going to roll down the court years oh so, slowly." Guy #3 flinches as I make a cutting motion over my neck.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO-"

"Oi! Leave the lady alone." A man with blond hair approaches the scene and all the men seemingly flinch.

"Yeah fellas, leave the lady alone," I say. They 'tch' and walk away. I turn to the blond man, "You look familiar."

"Is it my roughish good looks?"

"Oh god, there's another one," I mumble to myself. He laughs and I look back up, "So who are you?"

"You're a smart girl, figure it out."

I hum and walk away, here we fucking go.

I get escorted back to my cell. I try to move my wings only for them to hit the side of the cage. What a drag.

"Why didn't we find anything?"

I look up from my self loathing to find, "Oh, hi homeless man."

"Who are you?"

"Like literally or are you expecting some spiritual response?"

He sighs, "Where did you come from?"

"Well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they-"

"STOP STOP NO MORE OF THAT!" I shrug and walk towards the man, "Do you think I, a feared assassin, lied about a name?"

"Yeah, it would make sense." I smile, "It would, if I was a normal assassin."

"What do you mean?"

I laugh, "How do you think I became so popular in the underground? By keeping secrets? No, I showed the people who went against me that no matter what," I pause and place my hands on the bars, "I would win. No matter if you knew my name. If you knew my past. If you knew me," I lean forward and whispered, "I will win."

I leave the man there and lean against my cell wall, "But that was roughly a couple months ago. I haven't done much since then," I say vaguely.

"Because we were onto you."

I shake my head, "I met someone. Kinda enjoyed the company. Decided would work on my occupation a little," I shake the cage holding my wings, "but you see how that went."

"If that's the case then why do you have a voice changer?" I look at the man and groan, "What? Do you know how sexist this world is? If I went around flaunting that I was a woman, I wouldn't get anywhere. Men are assholes."

"What about your little friend?"

"You know you ask a lot of damn questions. And yeah him too."

He continues to interrogate me and I answer, if I want to.

-3rd pov-
"So you're saying this will help y/n?"

"Yeah, the news of her arrest hasn't went public yet. So, if you can figure this out quickly she'll be back."

Hawks wears a smile on his face as he leaves.

-Y/n pov-
Who the hell was that man? Wait- oh no. Oh I'm an idiot.

Author J Out