Old Faces

I stared at the man, "Me? You don't know me!"

"On the contrary-" As the words come out of his mouth my feather pressed deeper, "Choose your next words very carefully."

He touches the tip of my feather and it goes up in flames. The hell-

My eyes never leave the man, "Ah, you remind me of someone. You're almost as annoying as him." He grins evilly and I feel unfamiliar chill wash over me. And with five simple words he sends a shiver down my spine.

"So l/n, how's it going?" How do you-

"You think you're so invincible don't you? You're weak," he places his hand on my chest, "always have been."

I wake up in cold sweat.....

-Mini Timeskip-
So it was a dream, my dreams don't usually get that detailed. I quickly wipe my face and looks around my surroundings. "Still in prison, lovely." I sit with my face cupped in my hands. What is going on with me? This has never happen, my life was never this fucking weird! Why can't I just break out fuck! Dear old fucking dad, the reason I'm the way I am. Fuck you.

I groan, let's recite my dream for old times sake. I begin to replay the dream while pacing around, I remember me talking to some dude..... twice. One was real the other wasn't... which time was it. Are my kids okay? Please let them be okay damnit! I slam my hand against the brick wall. I feel tears prick my eyes, I'm going crazy in here.

"STOP ALL THAT RUCKUS!" I look at the guard banging on my cell. I groan and hang my head down while walking to the man. I look up, "Stop. Screaming."

He looks at me with disbelief and I walk towards him, "I'm already fighting myself," I slur my words, "don't make me fight you too." The cell bars send a shock through my body and I look down at my shaking hands. "Is that all?"

"Wha-"

"Buddy I've been through so much worse than that light as shock. Now leave me be," I turn around and walk to the other side. I sit in a corner, I dreamed of me finally getting out of here. Fuck! Why can't it be real! I want to go, I do. But if I left I'm just putting everyone in danger. I wonder if Kavy and Kiego finally got into my room. Please tell me they got in. I just want to go back to before this all started.

My head falls into my hands. Kids......

-3rd Pov-
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!"

"SHES SUPPOSED TO BE BACK BY NOW!" Kavy and Hawks are both fuming at y/n not being able to get out.

"The evidence isn't as persuasive as we hoped," All Might says.

"You have to get her out, she's not a bad person," Kavy pleaded.

"Shes killed people."

"You keep saying that," Hawks steps a bit closer to the man and speaks out of Kavy's earshot, "but between you and I, we both know that doesn't stop someone from being a hero."

Kavy paces around the prison, "You said she would be out. We need her out."

"Excuse me young miss, but we still don't know who you are."

"I'm nobody," she grins, "just someone who cares deeply about y/n. Now either she comes out, or something bad it going to happen."

"Are you threatening the number one hero?"

"Warning you, as a matter of fact."

-Y/n Pov-
I don't go outside today. If they wanted me out side they would have to drag me and I guess no one felt like doing that.

"Hey."

"If you're hear to interrogate me, I already said everything I'm willing to give." Cant they just leave me alone!

"On the contrary, Im here to help you." I let out a small laugh, "And how are you supposed to- shit." I look up to see the man that was in my dream, "You really don't take no for answer do you?"

"Not when I want something." Mhm, bitch ass.

"And what is it that you want?" If he says 'you' I'm killing myself.

"You-" That's it.

"-to help me." Well that's new.

"And how do you expect me," I motion around the cell, "to help you?"

He smirks and walks away.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" He puts his finger to his scarred lips, "Shhh." If someone else says some ominous shit I'm throwing something or someone.

I groan and lean back against the wall, I cant stay in here any longer. I don't care what damage it will cause. I'm leaving, very, very soon.

-3rd Pov-
"When a person cannot tell the difference between a nightmare and reality.... that is when you truly have corrupted them. My dear y/n, you are only a pawn in a bigger game of chess. How foolish of you to think you could truly be a leader, you know nothing of what it is like to be human. 'Monsters who pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart.' That is what you are."

Author J Out