Shadow

We arrive at Kiego's house and I set my bags down. "Nap time!"

"You have the sleeping schedule of a new born," he says while landing.

"And you're a cannibal," I say while stretching.

"I'm not! Hawk! I'm literally named after a Hawk!! And it's only my quirk I'm not an actual bird," he exclaims while poking my forehead.

"Who's a pretty bird?"

His pupils dilate, "I'm a pretty bird! Pretty bird!"

He then snaps out of it with an angry expression, "I know you didn't-"

"Oh but I did." "Come here!"

"No!" I run out the door to the balcony.

"Oh you're going to get it," he scares flying after me. I jump off the railing, "Lets see if you can catch up."

"I'm not called fast for nothing!"

I laugh and fly off into the sky. Let's see if you can keep up bird brain. I climb higher, each second pushing for my goal. I look below me to see him still following. I look back up at the moon, moonlight....

-3rd Pov-
As y/n climbs higher into the sky Hawks chases after her. Her eyes kept focus on the moonlight shooting through the sky. She stops, "Who are you?"

"Wha-"

She disappears. Her body melts into the clouds and Hawks looses sight of her. He looks around at first and then slowly ventures into them.

His flight patterns formed in the cloud as he searches for the missing woman.

"Kid?"

No response.

"Y/n???"

No response. Frantically, he searches for her.

And then with one word.... his heart drops.

"KIEGO?!?"

Vision goes red, at the moment that the only thing echoing in his mind.

He takes off the in the direction of the voice, "Y/N?!"

Heading back to the ground his lands with a small crater forming under him. He sees y/n sitting on the floor, and his throat goes dry.

Red bleeds from her back, claw marks and splotches cover her wings. They wrap around her body weakly. From what anyone Hawks could put together....

Y/n's wings are the only things that protected her. Wrapped around her body as her last defense, an attack that couldn't have been seen before it was made.

And then the glint of something metal reflects into his eyes. He walks over to see a small dagger resting next to y/n.

"I had to get it off quick," she mumbles, "I'm just glad I had one on me. No one's dead, I've tried to come up with a better way to deal with people."

He reaches for her back and she doesn't resist.

"My......" She pulls her knees into her chest while facing away from the man.

"Y/n...."

"They're burned. It hurts, it really hurts," her hand grazes over the charred material on the ground, "I'll be back."

Before she can get up she's trapped in a hug.

"Who did this to you," Hawks begins, "I'll make them regret it."

Y/n stands up pushing the man off, "I'll be back. You can follow if you would like."

"Was it Dabi?"