Chapter 19

Chapter 19 "Back home"

"We never lose our stars, we find them again and again

"We never lose our stars, we find them again and again."
.
.
.

"Okay, so he is in Ilsan?" Jimin asked man on the call with him, conforming his doubt.

"Yes sir, he is there, is currently jobless and lives with his wife." The man informed, Jimin sighed in relief, after all the struggles for day he finally managed to find Y/n's former bodyguard Mr. Lee.

Jimin smiled, "Bring them to Seoul, Tell him Y/n kang is looking for him." He uttered with a confident voice.

"Yes sir." The man replied in positive tone and Jinim then hung up. Leaning back on chair he let out a big sigh with a smile. He was satisfied with his work, it that of a hard one but took quite lot of man to find Mr. Lee.

Now, they just have to get him to meet Y/n as soon as possible to get all the misunderstandings out of both his friends life, he just hope nothing goes wrong now. But, he is little anxious about Y/n next step if he's honest to himself, it is going to a reckless act but he wants knows it a very successful way and he supports his friends for it.

Y/n is sure a evil woman. He chuckled shaking his head.

||Y/n||

With slow and steady steps I walked down the stairs to the hall, The new maid looked at me and quickly bowed and left. I looked at her figure walking away and smiled, I looked to the direction of the kitchen and walked inside.

"Hello Ajhuma." I greeted, the older woman smiled at me ans bowed.

I walked towards the counter where she was cutting fruits. I stood next to her with a smile.

"What are you making?" I asked, looking at the berrys in the big bowl, looking very delicious. I picked one and put it in my mouth, it was tasty.

She smiled, "I'm making pies, Master Taehyung told me you like them." She looked at me curiously, I smiled not even suprised that he knows my favorite desert.

I smiled, "Yes...I like them a lot." I looked at her, she smiled brightly nodding her head.

I looked at the door feeling someone looking at us, and saw a girly figure but soon disappeared, I shake my head and concentrating back on Ajhuma.

I grabbed a knife helping her cut the berrys too, which she didn't argue knowing I won't listen to her anyway. Keeping my eyes in her I spoke.