Chapter 61

"Yellow tulips"___

"Yellow tulips"
___

Sitting on the small couch in her room, biting her lips Y/n looked and read through the article, she was enjoying it more than she imagined she would. She opened the comment section under the article and those were some spicy comments, she knew how to take the right advantage of internet and social media.

'Oh my god are we finally talking about the old hag now? Worked at his company for three years and personally got to see his nasty personality." -unknow user

Another one read, 'Lol rich people do be shady, like none of them are normal? but is his son single though? he's totally my type. ;)'  That one made Y/n laugh out loud, standing by the Jungkook frowned watching her laugh like that after so long.

He entered the room striding towards her, she raised her head and looked at him and smiled, "What's so funny?" He questioned looking at her. 

She chuckled again, "Does your dad has heart condition?" She questioned back that made him chuckled shaking his head, "Not sure." He replied. He sat down on the couch in front of her, she handed him her tab. 

"You have a great fan following Mr. Jeon Jungkook." She commented referring to the comments under the article that were simmping over him. 

He read the comments and scoffed, "Should I just get a girlfriend then?" He questioned her, she raised her brows at him, he joked somewhere hoping to get a reaction but who was he kidding to, he knew she wouldn't bat an eyes on something like that. 

"Why are you asking me?" She asked, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled at her giving her the tab back, that hurt him but he saw that coming. She closed it and let out a sigh of relife, leaning back she closed her eyes and smiled lightly. 

"This feels good." She mumbled to herself but it was loud enough for Jungkook to hear, He looked at her and for good minute he just stared at her, just admiring her.  He may not have noticed everyday but she indeed turned into a beautifully strong and independent woman that he admires a lot. 

"Do want to say something." She asked with her still closed, that surprised him a little. 

"What are you a psychic now?" He questioned that made her chuckle. 

"You're awfully quite and that made wonder if you wanted to say something," She stated, opening her eyes she glanced at him, "So what is it?" She asked now looking at him directly. He stared at her for a good while thinking. 

"I don't have a chance do I?" He asked with a straight face, he disclosed his feeling and desperateness. She paused and looked at him carefully, he appeared serious and she could see it. She knew this conversation was a long due and saw it coming sooner or later. 

She sighed calmly; she knew what she wanted to say, "Jungkook... I.." She was about to speak when Jungkook stood up from his chair and walked to her and pulled her in a strong hug. That shocked her too much to react and for a while she just sat there dumbfounded  by the sudden hug. Raising her hand she attempted to push him away.