Chapter 54

The sky full of lights

_____

||Y/n||

I felt it, the glares and gazes that Jin gave me as we drive to the 83 tower one of a main tourist attraction of Daegu. After the dinner we planned to visit the tower out of nowhere.

The glares he gave me confirmed that he received what I wanted him to and that made me smile out of victory. Now that's going according to plan.

Watching me smile Taehyung turned to me, "Are you happy? Why?" He asked leaning close making sure his brÀother and Jisoo-shi doesn't hear us.

I smiled nodding my head, "Because of you." I replied cooingly.

He chuckled gently shaking his head, "Is that so?" He asked in a teasingly and turned to look at the road.

I just hummed in reply with a big grin and then looked outside of the window. The utter silence lingering in the small space of the car.

I felt the stares and in the back if my head given to me by his brother, knowing the plan worked out the way I planned made me happy but also a feeling of heaviness settling down my guts.

I looked at Taehyung as he drive looking at the road. The view of him driving with a hint of happiness in his eyes unknown of the fact that I'm very close to betray him. But before I do that want this peaceful image of him inside me brain so that I can remember him for rest of my life.

Lost in the moment, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and looked, it was Jisoo who sat just behind me and looked at me with a smirk.

"Is our Taehyung that handsome that you can't stop staring at him?" She asked gaining the guy's attention as well, Taehyung glanced at me with his brows raised.

I chuckled, "Of course he is handsome, is that even a question." I questioned back making her go all fangirling over us.

"Oh you are so straightforward Y/n." She commented smiling at me.

Taehyung glanced at me, looking me eye in eye and smiled, "That's what I love about her." He stated making me blush and I gave him a smile. 

Jisoo leaned back laughing, "You guys are really the couple goal, so cute and hot at same time." She said but Jin just remained silent.

I glanced at him and smiled which he didn't return informing me that sure enough he saw what he was suppose to.

I sat back properly and looked outside, "where are we going though?" Jisoo asked.

"Today is Bhudha's birthday and it's is celebrated here very beautifully so I wanted us to come here." Taehyung replied as he drive.

I looked at him as he said, I wasn't aware of it either. He smiled at me, "Y/n hasn't seen them ever." He added still smiling at me.