Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Ace of the game

.
.
.

When the warm and bright  sunlight hit her face she flinched and turned around to her right, She reached her hand to hold him but felt the empty space instead. She slowly opened her and looked at the empty spot next to her. He wasn't in the bed. 

With the support of her elbow she slowly sat up and looked around the room but he wasn't in sight. Rubbing her droopy eyes she yanked the covers from her body and stepped down. 

"Where is he?" She asked herself when she noticed his slender standing out in the balcony. She looked at his back and wondered why was he up so early on a day off when he normally stays in bed next to her. 

Slowly dragging her feet she stepped out in the balcony, Taehyung immediately sensed her presence and turned around and looked at approaching him. She looked like a mess, her hair all over the place, her silk PJ top almost falling of her shoulder and her sleepy face but he liked it. 

"Hey beautiful." He greeted her with his smile, she stopped and blushed, she could imagine what a mess she looked but he still called her beautiful it flattered her heart. 

She smiled and slowly approached him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her chin on his chest she looked at him into his chocolate brown eyes. 

"Hey handsome." She greeted him back with a beautiful smile he loves, slowly he also wrapped his arms around her small body pulling her closer to him. 

"Why are you up so early?" She asked looking into his eyes.

His smile dropped re-thinking about the dream he had last night, he doesn't want to remember that dream. So he looked at her and forced a smile at her, "Nothing much, just happened." He replied. 

She frowned studying his face, he was definitely thinking about something but if doesn't want to speak about it she'd not force him to. She smiled and rested her head against his chest and sighed. 

"This feels good." She said inhaling his scent trying to memorize it in her head and heart. He smiled resting his chin on her head and rubbed her back gently. 

"Yes it does." He agreed his grip was tight as if he was scared she'd disappear anytime. After staying like that for long they both pulled away and smiled at each other. 

||Taehyung||

With silence surrounding us me and her stood next to each other facing the view from the balcony. The inner chaos need some time to clam and her presence was giving me that clam and peace. 

"Wish we could go back to our childhood days." She said out of blue, I turned my head and looked at her, she was still facing the view with a subtle smile on her lips, as if she was trying to relife the past she'd forgotten a long ago.