Chapter 18

Chapter 18 "Touch."

"Her feelings started controlling over her; and it was unnoticed

"Her feelings started controlling over her; and it was unnoticed."

||Y/N||

Spreading my arms as wide, I smiled before I called his name, "Taehyung.." hearing my voice he turned to look at me. "You weren't wrong." I smiled as I slowly let my body drop in the pool. The last thing I saw before falling was his shocked and scared face.

I crashed the surface of the water almost painfully and slowly let my body drown, I soon felt the bottom of the pool touching my back as I laid there waiting, I heard another loud sound of water and saw him jumping in the pool, swimming towards me in a rush.

I smiled and closed my eyes, as he reached closer. He grabbed my wait and took me to the surface again towards the more shallower part of the pool. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pushed the wet hair away from my face and I slowly opened my eyes and took in deep breathes as I looked at him and smiled. He grabbed jaws and made pulled me closer to him. He looked pissed.  

"Are you crazy?" He yelled, his eyes dark. He pulled me even closer tightly, it started to hurt.

"Why would you do something like so stupid.?!!" He yelled again.

He kept staring at me furiously, chest heaving rapidly, "Why did you jump when you don't know how to swim?" He snarled, I flinched and closed my eyes, his breathe consistently hitting my face.

And slowly reopened my eyes and looked at him deeply and he stared back at me, deeply lost. I removed his hold on my jaw and wrapped his hand over my waist, he looked at me bewildered, I smiled leaning closer to his face.

Hovering my lips on his jaw, reaching his ears. "Why are you mad?,  did I make you worried?." I asked in whisper softly and smiled witnessing the goosebumps rasing on his neck.

I moved my hands up to his shoulders touching his arms covered with the wet material of his white shirt. I moved my face away a little and hooked my arms around his shoulders. While he looked at me; he looked lost, confused but there was a fire in his eyes. And I know my trick is working.

Slowly reaching his hair, I tangled my fingers in them and pulled his face closer to mine, he parted his lips taking in a sharp breathe. I titled my head and leaned closer and closer until my lips touched his, softly. His lips parted automatically as he moved his lips slowly, his arms pulling me closer, mixing our breathes; I smiled as he tried to push in his tongue, I removed my hand from his hair and placed them on his nape pulling him more closer. He  moved his tongue, without any protest I let him dominate, a manly growl erupted from his chest as I kissed him back in a sensual way.