Chapter 49

_____

||Jungkook||

With the warmth of her body heating up my cold heart I felt myself melting as I held her close to me She had her arms wrapped around me I felt the my calmness leaving my body, I felt my self control leaving my body. 

I pulled away by holding her shoulder, "I think this is enough." I said and smiled at her pulling myself together. 

She just nodding remaining as calm she always appears, I stepped aside bowing to her. "Ladies first." I said, She scoffed and just walked into the house without saying anything. I raised my head just stared at her walking away. 

I stood straight and rubbed the back of my neck, "Stay calm will you?" I asked my heart that was beating loudly in my chest. Pushing the thoughts away I quickly followed her inside and shut the door behind me. 

As soon as we entered the living area she turned and looked at me, "You're alone?" she questioned looking around. 

I smirked, "Why are you scared to be alone with me?" I asked cocking my brows at her, she rolled her eyes at my comment. 

"Oh come, you won't even dare to meet her eyes Jungkook." said a deep voice, We both looked from where the voice came and it was Yoongi Hyung standing of the first floor looking down at her. 

I rolled my eyes, "And of course you're here. I thought you had some work with Jimin." I asked, Y/n just shook her head at us and calmly sat down on the couch. Yoongi smiled and slowly walked down the stairs. 

"I wanted to but I didn't wanted to miss this opportunity to meet Miss Kang after so long." He said staring at Y/n while she just gave him a side eyes but didn't reply anything. 

I sighed loudly and dropped myself on the couch opposite to her, Yoongi hyung walked over to my side and sat beside me and gave me a straight smile.

Y/n looked at us, "So why did you call me here?" She asked getting straight to the point. Me and Yoongi exchanged looks and chuckled. 

"To discuss the future plan of course." I replied in a matter of fact tone. 

"But before that, how are you Y/n.. it's been long since we met, right?" Yoongi hyung interrupted into the conversation. I shook my head and stood up. 

"You guys talk I'll get something to eat." I said excusing myself from at awkward conversation, I still vividly remember my confession and the apology I gave to her and that keep flashing through my head whenever I look at her. 

Not to forget I still feel guilty for the way I used to treat her and what my family did to her and family. Right now when she look and stars at me in the eyes I feel like I don't have any right to even stand in front of her, loving her is a separate issue. 

I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a bottle of fruit juice and some cookies. 

"So, how are you Y/n?" I heard hyung ask Y/n starting off the conversation so I decided to stay a little longer. 

"I could have been better but I guess I'm fine." She replied sweetly in her voice but I caught her sarcasm that made me giggle to myself. 

"Wow looks like time do change people." Yoongi hyung commented with a mocking tone. 

"I wouldn't say the same for you Oppa, you're still the same." another sarcastic reply by Y/n almost had me rolling on the floor and I tried to hold myself together.