chapter 20

Chapter 20 "Blossoms in rain?"

"He sinned like devils do, he loved like angels do"

.
.
.

||Jungkook||

I sat up on my bed, my eyes red due to the lack of sleep. It's been weeks since I had a proper sleep, I'm always anxious and restless. The pain hidden in my heart is spreading in the depth rapidly making me sick.

I feel so lost, confused, wounded and defeated. I have no motivation to wake up at all.

Keeping a blank stare at the wall ahead of me, my mind wandered to places; my head hurts yet I can't seem to have control over my overflowing thoughts and emotions. Only a face kept flashing in front of my eyes; Y/n...only Y/n.

Her face, her smile, her voice, her deep eyes, her tears, her shaky voice when she cried in front of me hopelessly trying to approach me but I broke her heart each time. It infuriated me, the way I treated her is the reason she is with that Kim Taehyung right now.

Only if I wasn't an asshole to her, she would be in my arms right now.

My chest heaved in rage, I grabbed the side lamp on the table and threw it on the wall ahead of me. It smashed with a loud noise and dropping on the floor in many pieces.

"Argh!!" I wailed loudly gripped my hair tightly in frustration. A knock on got my attention, I looked in direction through my hair covering my eyes.

A elderly maid rushed in and gasped at the sight of the broken lamp and looked at me worried.

"Young Master! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

I glared at her, "Get out!" I said in a low voice, she looked at in uncertainty, she didn't wanted to leave me alone in this state but I don't fucking need anyone around me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!."

I screeched loudly, she jumped at the sudden raise in my voice, she bowed and quickly walked out the door closing the door behind her. I sighed, tilting my head up looking at the ceiling, I felt so empty.

After few moments my phone bingged with a notifications, I closed my eyes trying to ignore it but another notification popped. I looked at the side table and grabbed my phone, I opened it and saw two notification.

'Sumi send you a pic_'  the notifications said. I clicked it open and downloaded the picture, it came clear, I stared it furiously. My grip on the phone tighten trying to control my anger.