Chapter 7

Chapter 7 : Golden cage

" If only he knew his way of showing her love made her hate him the most

" If only he knew his way of showing her love made her hate him the most."
.

.

Once again she snuggled in to the duvet pulling it up to her neck, she turned around to left but something didn't allow her to. She frown and quickly sat up the bed remembering how she end up falling asleep again. Her eyes moved to a person laying beside her, his eyes were already on her. She jolt up and pushed herself at the edge of the bed away from him covering herself with covers. He chuckled at actions and sat up opposite to her eyes deeply.

"Good morning baby... oh no but it's already night tho." he said playfully scooting close to her but she moved away from him and ended up falling on the floor with the blanket. She yelped in pain sitting on the floor, he sighed and got on the edge and watched her disappointed.

"Stop it, the more you try to run, the more you'll hurt yourself."

He suggested her with a calm voice. She lifted her head and glared at him but didn't speak anything, it was her way of protest. She already understood talking with him was pointless and it'll only waste of her  energy.

Taehyung chuckled at her as she glared at him hatefully. "Don't stare at me like that baby,... it kinda turns me on." he whispered the last part, her eyes widen realising what he actually want now. She quickly look away from him and regretted even looking at him in the first place.

He smirked watching her shocked face, he stood up from the bed and bent down in front of her, she noticed his movements and crawled backwards still wrapped in the blanket. He smirked as he suddenly grabbed her ankle and pulled her close to him, she let out a scream looking at him in fear.....
.......he leaned close to her face smiling at her softly, but for her it was an evil smile. Feeling him close to her face she leaned backwards trying to maintain the gape as much as possible but ended up laying back on the floor. He smirked cheeckyly looking into her eyes.

"S-stop please... please." she managed to utter the words out of her dry throat, his both hands were planted beside her head as he supported himself above her.

He moved his left hand moves up to her cheeks and caressed it with his thumb, her body started tremble under him in fear, her women-ly senses read the look in his eyes, his eyes were drowning in lust.

He almost looked like a drunk man. He lean close and kissed her forehead as if telling her to calm down but she was already hyperventilating, Her eyes pooled with tears and her hand pushed him away by his shoulders.

His lips hovered over her skin kissing her on her cheeks, nose, chin and finally he stop and looked at her lips, licking wet his lower lips he leaned to her lips, her hands pained but she continued pushing him away, their lips almost touched when they heard a soft knock on the door.
........ groaning, he pulled up a little he looked towards the door looking frustrated. She sighed in relief, he turned to her and smiled..