Chapter 71

____

Stumbling in the darkness, she looked back one last time just to make sure there wasn't anyone in sight that could see her. She managed to change her clothes after stealing someone else's from the locker room of the nurse's. 

After walking for a while, she stopped at door. 'VIP ROOM 603' she read what was written on the door. Through the rectangular transparent mirror, she looked inside the room and there he was laying on the bed. She once again looked around making sure no was around and quietly opened the door and walked inside and shut the door. 

For a while she stayed still looking at him as he was laying on the bed still unconscious. With slow steps she approached him, gazes still fixed at his face. She reached the bed and looked down at him. 

"Hello my love." her soft voice was barely audible in the silence of the room. Gently she pulled out the stool to sit on it, her hand reached his hand as she held it with care.

"How are you, my love?" She questioned him aware he wouldn't respond, She chuckled at herself lightly.

"He is caught now." She softly spoke again looking at his place face and dired lips. Her hands gently reached his face and she caressed it with her thumb. "-But do you think it is fair this way? Why do i still feel that it still not over?" She questioned more to herself.

She let out a small sigh, "It is over now? Can we finally rest? Can I finally rest?" She questioned herself again. After all this time she felt like she had a reason to keep going, sometimes to find out who Taehyung was, then the reason for her parents death and the revenge from everyone and now when everything is over she can't believe she doesn't have a purpose to go on.

A single tear fell down from her eyes, "What do I do now? I still can't find peace, the feeling for the boiling revenge is till not over yet Tae.. what do I do now?" she sobbed wiping her eyes.

Hopelessly she looked at him letting out a sigh again she quietly stood up from the stool and looked down at him. Leaning forward she softly pressed her lip against his forehead, a small tear drop fell on his forehead when she stood back up.

"I think I can't still rest yet." She told him with a small grin. She looked at him carefully and the turned to leave him sleeping.

She left the room and was about to turn when she almost bumped into someone but didn't. She looked up at the man and it was Namjoon.

"Long time no see, Miss Y/n" He greeted with a small smile on his lips that didn't reach his eyes, understandable so.

She nodded her head, "Indeed." She simply agreed.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked, She was also in her hospital gown. Namjoon knew what had happened to her very well, Jimin told him everything.

"To seek something." She replied keeping her reply short.

Namjoon eyes suddenly sparked, "I believe I know what you are seeking." He said, "I think I can help you?" He added raising his hand for a hand shake.

"You think?" She said looking down at his hand. He simply smiled at her with confidence in his eyes as he looked deep into her eyes. She didn't shake his hand and just walked past him.

Namjoon watched as her fragile body disappeared from her sight, he turned his head to side and looked at his brother with pain in his eyes. He pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Hello boss how can I help you?" The voice on the other side asked already knowing that Namjoon only calls when

"We gotta get a rat out cage." He said, the man on the line simply chuckled lightly.

"Your wish is my command." Namjoon hung without a pause, he stared at his brother for a while and sat down on the metal bench by the door. He was determined to do this for whatever it costs.

___
I know I'm again so late and have an excuse again but I was very busy with a 10 hr shift of my internship with one day off only. I didn't have time to do anything so I'm sorry again. Here is a short chapter for you all hope you enjoyed it.