chapter 26

Chapter 26 "Because of you"

"Towards the happy ending."

.

.
.

(A/N:The dress picture is above)

Taking in a deep breathe I slowly lifted my eyes to look at my reflection in the mirror and a wide smiled curled up my lips effortlessly, I looked gorgeous. I wore shimmery purplish gown Tae bought me is absolutely perfect.

It's simple yet loud, elegant yet sexy something that I'd choice to wear, Taehyung brought me this dress and I quote
'This dress reminded me of you, sexy and elegant.'

I giggled to myself and moved the skirt and twirled it around with a silly smile on my face. Having boyfriend is an pulse, special someone like him, his taste is just so perfect just like him.

And I have one less worries now, he can choice dresses for me and I don't even have to see them before I put them one. But, how does he know my size? Every dress I wore till today with him fits like heaven to me.
Kinda creepy but he isn't anything less.

"You look pretty Miss Y/n." Said the on of the maid, I looked at her and smiled softly.

"Thank you for your help." I thanked all three of them, they all helped me doing my hair, make up and helped me putting on the dress. And I must say did a brilliant job on everything.

My make is perfect, not so loud not so light; just on point, my hair up in a bun, a it wasn't that messy, it looked effortless and beautiful. I wore a simple necklace keeping the fouce on the dress and a small earring.

"You should get going, Master Taehyung and Jimin are waiting for you downstairs." Said one of the maid, I smiled and nodded at her. Grabbing my small sliver hand clutch with my phone it and turned to the maids.

"Do I look ready to go?" I asked with a smile, they immediately nodded their heads.

"Of course you do."

They Said, I smiled, "Thank you all." I thanked them again. They nodded their head and then taking in a deep breathe I made my way out of the room, I tightly held my clutch as I grew nervous with each step toward him.

I step on the first step and looked down the hall, he was talking with Jimin but he turned as Jimin pointed at my direction.

Slowly lifting my eyes I locked mine with his, his eyes roamed all over my body from head to toe, he looked shocked and in awestruck.

And his reaction made me giggle a little and I immediately relaxed and stepped down holding up my dress a little, a smile curled up his lips, I gave him a smile back as I moved down.

Stepping down the last step I fixed the end of the dress, his smiled his gaze not leaving my figure at all, it made me a little nervous and shy, I dropped my eyes back down shyly as I walked closer to him.

I stopped in front of them and slowly lifted my eyes to meet his again and was taken a back by the amount of adoration and love I witnessed in them. As I was the person he cared the most and loved the most.

As I mattered the world to him.

He stretched his hand and gently grabbed mine and pulled closer to him, I looked into his eyes lost in the depth of his unsaid love.
His eyes looked so magical, as if he was holding me in a spell.

He placed a kiss on my forehead, "You look so beautiful baby." He whisper, I smiled.

"Thank you." I said thanking him, he pulled away and looked at me fondly and leaned closer to me, I parted my lips automatically as he closed in.