Chapter 12

Chapter 12 : Kissing under the sun-kissed.

"The sun was the priest and their lips the couple, he married their lips together with love

"The sun was the priest and their lips the couple, he married their lips together with love."

.

.

Humming to himself Taehyung walking towards the main door but stopped when he noticed Y/n playing with Yoentan on the other side of the front yard, a maid by her side and her bodyguard who stood a little away, watching her. He smiled looking at her playing with Yoentan, at least someone seem to keep her happy in this house, he probably thought.

He could make out she was talking to the maid but didn't hear what exactly, but he was positive it was about him, probably bad mouthing about him.
.... laughing to himself he made his way close to her, the bodyguard noticed him and bowed but before he could speak anything he put his fingers on his lips telling to keep quite. The maid and Y/n doesn't seem to have noticed him yet, and continued talking. He stopped just few foots away trying to hear her.

||Taehyung's pov||

"Does your boss always do this? Like kidnapping women and keeping them with him?... is like a gangster underdisguise?" she quickly to the maid, I bit my lips trying subded my laughter inside my chest. So, she thinks me that type of man!... interesting.

"No, Master never had a woman in his life, I have been working here for 3 years and never saw any women." the maid said defending me, Yn nod her head, I shake my head at her cuteness.

"Ooh, so I'm the honoured one, fortunate me!" She said sarcastically, I chuckled soundlessly at her comment. The maid smiled at her softly, I saw Yoentan running towards our direction, he ran to me and jumping at me feets.

The maid gasped loudly but Y/n stayed in her place probably regretting bad mouthing about me.

"Master Taehyung." the maid exclaimed.

I didn't look at her and signalled her to leave with my hand. She bowed leaving with Yoentan with her, she must have realised it that we need a moment together. I chuckled walking towards Yn and stood close behind her. She stood froze in her place, I coiled my arms around her waist putting my head on her shoulders, she flinched a little but didn't say anything.

I inhaled her fresh addicting smell snuggling into her crock of her neck while she stood frozen.

"I see you like bad mouthing about me, right baby?" I whispered into her ear, she shiver a little, I smirked at my effect on her.  She didn't speak anything...of course she didn't.
I kissed her earlobe earning a gasp from her. 

"Mr. Kim!!" she gasped out my name..

"Mr. Kim?" I asked looking at side of  her face. Her eyes glued to the ground avoiding me.