Chapter 68

____

____

Few moments ago

||Y/n||

I watched Yoongi get out of the car and sighed; I wasn't actually sure was wrong with him. He was acting out of his character and that made me doubtful. Something's off, I felt in my guts. I looked at my phone and then decided to share my location with Jungkook. 

"Hopefully he'll understand this." 

My phone ringed with an incoming call, I looked at the name with a frown as my heart raced. It was Taehyung. I picked up the call, "Hello?" I answered. 

"Listen to me carefully." he immediately started without any greeting and that meant only one thing that it was something important and he meant business. 

"Yoongi hyung is blackmailed to get to Mr. Jeon in exchange of Your friends and currently you guys are followed by his men. Yoongi is probably going to spik your drink, so confront him." He said in an ordering voice but understood his seriousness after all it was for me. 

"Okay. I understood." I told him. There was pause for few second. 

He sighed, "I won't let them hurt you I promise." He spoke softly and without hoping to get a reply from me he hung up. My eyes pooled with tears as I stared at my phone's screen, "I miss you Tae." I mumbled under my breath. 

When I saw Yoongi walking back to the car with three cups of coffee and handed me one. I looked at the cup and then at him. His face said it all, he looked nervous and guilty. I smiled and placed the coffee back. 

"What did you mix in that?" I asked, his eyes widen, and he froze. 

"What- I-I didn't" he stuttered. 

I chuckled softly, "Mr. Jeon is sure a cleaver fox to drag you into this mess." I remarked while he looked at me with his eye still wide open, I smiled, "But fool enough to trust you with all this acting." I chuckled. 

He eyes dropped down in shame and guilt, "I'm so sorry Y/n.... I didn't know what else to do but I promise I wasn't just going to give you to him. I was going to fight." He said feeling apologetic. I smiled sadly. 

"It's okay, I would have done the same." I consoled him giving him a pat on his arm. "Now we have to act okay, they are following us. We'll go with you plan." I suggested and he agreed without a question, and we drove off.  

"Did you add the drug into all three?" I asked, he shook his head. I smiled and grabbed the other one and sipped it while we reach our destination. I was ready for a war and I'm ready to fight now. That man keeps hurting my people, I have to pay him for that. 

Present

I looked at Taehyung who stood in front of Mr. Jeon with his gun pressed against his head. His eyes appeared darker than I have ever seen them. He looked like he was ready to pull the trigger right at this moment but that can't happen.