Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : First encounter?

"His eyes held her with the power more then the force of the sun

"His eyes held her with the power more then the force of the sun. And she was lost."

.
.

I stood mesmerized and awestruck by the beauty of the men standing in front of me, they all are handsome in a unique way but the one who had all my attention was the perfection himself, I peered at him without blinking.

Can someone this good looking exist or is he not real? Yoona and Jun jae welcomed them respectfully as they are not only the special guest but also this is their hall, their hotel.

"We are so glad that You all came. Thanks for coming." Jun jae greeted them with a manly handshake, they all are very polite despite having such huge positions.

"Stop drooling over him." Yoona quietly whispered into ears, I glared at her and pinch her arm telling her to shut up.

"I'm not drooling okay." I whisper back into her ear as she rub her arm I just pinched.

"This is my finance Yoona and this is our friend Y/n." Jun jae looked at both of us with warning glare telling us to behave, I just roll my eyes at him and look at the Kim brothers,  me and Yoona bowed to them together as they bowed back.

"Nice to meet you all." I greeted them making eyes contact with three of them but my eyes stop at Kim Taehyung, his dark orbs piercing right through my soul and suddenly I felt exposed, powerless.  A sudden shiver run down my spine and I immediately break eye contact with him. Damn, his eyes are sharp.... what was that?

"Rumor are true about you Miss Y/n." Namjoon spoke gaining my attention and I looked at him little puzzled.

"You're are really beautiful, more the photos. You are all over the media because of your looks." he continued looking at me, his eyes never leaving mine. I frown at his statement feeling my guts burning, this is what I hate the most.

"Are you sure it's because of my face but not my voice and my music? " I snapped at him still keeping my voice calm and low as much I could. His eyes went wide in suprise and so did of everyone, I looked at him in shock, I looked at all three of them but Taehyung looked rather amused than suprised, Yoona nudged me and jun Jea glared at me.

 Oh shit, I did it again..... urgh!!! why I am like this?

"I'm so-" I was cut off.

"She is just like what we thought isn't it hyung?" a deep voice cut in and I look at him suprised. His voice is deeper than I imagined, oh my god!!!! Y/n, shut up!. I slapped myself mentally.

"Yeah..., it's good. People really need to stand for them self." Seokjin agreed to Taehyung, slapping Namjoon's back playful. He smiled at me sheepishly.