Chapter 47

"Looking at you makes butterflies explode into my stomach

"Looking at you makes butterflies explode into my stomach."

_____

Warning!!
This chapter is rated 🔞 and contain mention of sexual content which may be inappropriate for certain age group of people. Please read at your own risk.
(There I did what an responsible adult is supposed to do. Now enjoy 😉)

______

Jin walked out his office and looked at his watch and sighed, it's past 10 pm and he wasn't home yet. He pulled out his phone and looked at his call log, He stared at his brother's name, he had tried calling him few times through out the day but Taehyung didn't answer his calls at all. 

"Taehyung I wish there was a way to make you understand what I mean." He sighed and walked out his office, down to the car parking lot. He was about to enter his car when his phone ringed with a notification. He stopped and pulled out his phone again. 

"Sir, young master Taehyung is in Daegu with Miss Y/n right now." He read the text message he received from one of the hotel staff from Daegu. 

He sighed and entered his car and leaned on his car's seat, He is right now witnessing his younger brother falling in depth of his own fall, he's love and obsession for his love; Y/n, is making him so blind that is he ignoring the pain yet to come his way. 

He looked at his phone and an idea popped in his head and called his fiance, "Hello Jisoo." He said as soon as his fiance answered. 

"Oh Jin, hey." She answered. 

"Hey honey, are you free tomorrow?" He questioned.

After giving a little thought Jisoo replied, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Get ready, we are going somewhere tomorrow." He told her, it confused her. 

"Suddely? Where?" She asked little taken back, he  wasn't a type of guy to just ditch his work and go somewhere out of blue. He believed in responsibilities first before anything else.

"It's a surprise, I'll pick you at 8 in the morning tomorrow. Okay?" He asked and Jisoo agreed to go because she liked to be where her fiance take her to, at least she gets to a part of his busy life. 

"Love you, Good night." Jin said.

"Love you, Good night, see you tomorrow." She wished him back and hung up. Jin stared at his phone and smiled. Now not only he'll be able to meet his brother but also take his fiance to his hometown and get to spend his day with her out of his busy life.

"See you soon brother." He said to himself and pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. 

||Y/N||