Chapter 14

Chapter 14 " Was loved too."

"He didn't realise his own feelings for her until he heard another name on her lips

"He didn't realise his own feelings for her until he heard another name on her lips."
.

.

||Author||
16 Years ago
(On the day of accident)

Young Jungkook stood next  to his mother with a frown on forehead, there was a doctor standing in front of him talking with his father. Their conversation was too difficult for him to follow, but he was nervous. He  looked up at his mother, her facial expression didn't seem to reflect his, she looked very calm instead.

"What happened to her doctor?....is this very serious?" His father asked to the doctor, he looked at them confused. The doctor sighed nodding his head.

"Yes,..due to a shock and the way she has hit her head, she may have lost few events of her life." The doctor said, Jungkook looked at him, he would figure out it wasn't a good think although he didn't  understand anything but he knows one thing, she was badly hurt; the accident happened today morning had her loss both her parents, and maybe her memories too. She went under shock as soon she gained consciousness, her was badly injured and had lost lot of blood, but she survived while her parents both died on the spot before any help could reach them. Leaving her behind alone, to live.

"Will she be fine?" Mr. Joen asked  with a frown on his head, the took a deep breathe, he was hesitant.

He gave him a small smile, "We don't know yet, but the memories she lost can be gonna forever or she may remember them in few days...or weeks,"  Jungkook eyes widen, he looked at his mother, she showed no signs of bother; he didn't understand her intentions he was too young to.

"Anyway, please don't mention anything about her parents," he said, Mr. Jeon nodded. "We'll keep her in observation...we'll let you know if anything." He informed, and bowed as he walked away, Mr. Jeon turned to face his wife, who grinned at him. Jungkook stood between puzzled, he was worried sick about what happened to his friends but his friends seemed to have something else in their minds.

Days passed, Jungkook visited her every day just to see if she woke up, but always returned back home disheartened, she didn't open  her eyes no matter how longingly he called her. And once again he sat on the stole next to her bed hoping she'd open her eyes, and call out his name like she did when they were small kids.

He sadly looked her pale face, and purple lips, "Y/n...wake up please." He pleaded, reaching her hand he caressed the top of her hand softly, but noticed no moments for her side, he hung his head low, letting out a sigh anxiously. Suddenly, he felt her hand moving in his hold, he quickly lifted his head up, and looked her with his eyes widen happily, he leaned closer when he saw her lips trembling; she was trying to speak.