Chapter 63

___

"Do you think he is alright?" Jungkook could hear a familiar voice mumble, he could surely hear things but he couldn't see a thing. 2

"I don't know, the bar manager said he had quite a lot of drink." Another voice said, it looked like they were talking to each other standing somewhere near him. He tried opening his eye but failed, it felt as if though someone had glued his eyes shut. 

"He said he only had one bottle though." This time a female voice spoke and that triggered then memories of last night and it came like a lighting and hit him hard when he recalled himself forcing a kiss on someone. 

"I love you... Y/n." He also recalled the last thing he utter the words to a girl who wasn't Y/n and passed out in front of her. His eyes popped open and he immediately sat up on the bed of his room. By his sudden action all the other three screamed in horror seeing him waking up like a dead body. 

"oh my fucking god Jungkook what the hell is up with you!!!" Jimin asked with his hand clutching his chest, Jungkook looked at Yoongi who also looked shocked and so was Y/n. But as soon as he saw Y/n he couldn't help but feel guilt running all over his body. 

Yoongi walked to him and slapped his the back of his head, "Who the fuck wakes up like that your absolute moron." He demanded but the slap on the head gave Jungkook a head ache and he groaned painfully. 

"Hyung it hurts!!." He whined. 

Yoongi scoffed, "Good, as it should." He said crossing his arms over his chest. "Serves your right." He commented. 

Y/n sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed and looked at him a little disappointed in him, that made him wonder what will she done or how much she more disappointed she'd be if she ever finds out that he kissed a girl that resmabled her. 

He dropped his head low ashamed, "How do you feel?" He heard her ask and looked up at her. 

She gave him a soft smile that made his focus go to her lips and once again he was remined of the kiss with the poor girl he harassed last night. 

"Okay," He replied in a small mumble. But then a question hit him, "How did I get back?" He asked looking at all the three. 

Yoongi sighed and simply walked out the room seemingly looking annoyed and he was left with Jimin and Y/n so he looked at them expecting an answer. 

"The bar manager called saying you were passed out in the VIP room. So Yoongi hyung went to pick you up." Jimin finally answered, Jungkook nodded his head realizing that must be the reason hyung looks so pissed. 

He sighed, "And that's is why he mad at me?" He asked. 

Y/n chuckled shaking her head, "You wish that was the only thing you had to apologize for." She commented as she stared at him. That scared him, does that mean they know about him getting drunk and kissing a girl? oh no! 

He gulped, "What do you mean?" He asked hoping this wasn't it. 

Jimin patted his back, "You threw up in hyung's car while he was driving you back." Jimin reveled with a soft chuckle. 

Jungkook's eyes widen, "WHAT!!!" He exclaimed. 

||Taehyung||

"Although there is no offical statement from either of companies the article seem to have a mass wave of opinion in the social media while some say it's just publicity stunt in order to gain clout while other say it could be true judging how the relationship between the two companies has been going down hill, The supposed marriage between the Son of Jeon's and the daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Kang seem to be a perfect business strategy."