Chapter 27

Chapter 27 "Confession."

.
.
.

"Sometime eyes speak louder than words, just like his

"Sometime eyes speak louder than words, just like his."

Holding hands me and Taehyung entered the dressing room for the couple, they were all talking to each other as we walked in. Elder brother Seokjin and his fiancee, Kim Jisoo were talking to Namjoon.

We soon got their attention and they stood up, Namjoon smiled as he approached us, well his brother with open arms. They have each other a brotherly hug.

"It's been a while." Said Namjoon as he patted Taehyung back. Taehyung smiled and pulled away. Namjoon attention get to me and I tried not to be awkward, recalling our last conversation.

I was rude to him and that's awkward now.

He smiled, "Hey Y/n-shi...Good to see you again." He said showing his charming dimples, I smiled back.

"Yes, good to see you too." I bowed respectfully, he chuckled at that waving his hands.

"You don't have to be this formal now." He said calming down the awkwardness in me, I let out a little sigh and smiled at him, he than moved forward and gave me a hug which may or may not have offended my possessive boyfriend.

He pulled namjoon away, "Back off hyung." He warned and wrapped his arms around my waist protectively which made his brother roll his eye at him.

Jisoo and Seokjin walked up to us, Jisoo  smiled gently at me. "Hello Y/n-shi...It's nice finally get to meet you." She said approaching me and held my hands.

I smiled, "Hello Jisoo-shi nice to meet you too." I said politely. Taehyung bowed her and I looked at Seokjin.

I bowed slightly, "Hello." I said, he smiled.

"Hello, Glad he finally fixed all his problems." He said in a teasing way glaring at Taehyung, I frowned. So his elder brother knew about us?

"Anyways Y/n-shi why don't we have a girls talk till the ceremony?" Jisoo suggested taking my hands, I smiled and looked at Taehyung, he smiled nodding his head.

"Let's go." I said and we walked away leaving the three guys to talk among themselves.

||Seokjin||

Moving my eyes from my fiance I turned my attention back to my younger brothers, Namjoon looked at me and chuckled pointing at Taehyung, who's eyes were still on Y/n like a love sick idiot.