Chapter 50

_____

_____

Year 2006

With a cute and innocent smile on her face young Y/n looked at the white sheet of paper in her hand that had her drawing drown by a new friend of hers. It was a beautiful drawing although he kept telling it wasn't the best and he had been working on a drawing which he refuse to show to her. 

sitting on her bed she kept staring at the beautiful drawing with a smile no one would ignore, standing by her room's room young Y/n's mother looked and studied her happy and radiating face. It was hard to see her daughter happy like that and she couldn't help but smile at her daughter. 

"What are you looking at?" She finally asked, little startled by the sudden voice Y/n looked at her mother with her eyes open wide. Watching her cute reaction her mother chuckled and walked inside. 

"Mommy you scared me." Little Y/n complained in her baby voice with a pout. 

Her mother walked up to her and sat on the bed beside her, she stroked her soft hair, "I'm so sorry baby." She apologized, Y/n looked at her and smiled already forgiving her mother. Mrs. Kang smiled at her, "Now, tell me what is that?" She asked again curiously. 

Little Y/n smiled, her big round shinning brightly. "Oh this?" She said turning the white drawing sheet to her mom showing the gift she received from her friend proudly. Taking the sheet her mom looked at the drawing taken a back by how beautiful it was, she noticed a signature at the corner of the sheet. 

"BY V?" She sounded, "Who is this baby?" she asked looking at her daughter. 

"That is Tae mom, the friend I told you about.. you don't remember?" She asked drawing her brown together, glaring at her mother. 

Mrs. Kang chuckled, "Of course I do baby.. how can I forget." She lied, in fact she doesn't recall ever talking about this friend of hers at all and she felt bad about. Being a working woman was effecting her responsible and better mother for her daughter. 

She looked down at the drawing and smiled, "It's very beautiful Y/n. How old is your friend?" She asked, she didn't expect the friend to be same age as her daughter which can be bad for Y/n if she gets a bad influence.

Y/n smiled, "He is two years older than me." She told her mother. 

"Oh so he is 10, well this drawing is too perfect for a young child like that."  She said amused by the skills of the young child. Y/n felt proud as if she was the one being praised. 

Mrs. Kang looked at her daughter studying her and smiled, "So is he your friend or you know boyfriend?" She asked cocking her brows at her. 

Y/n sighed, "No he just friend." She replied.