Author's note

So the new chapter was update a while back and so excited to read all the comments, reading and laughing all the comments you all have is the favorite part of writing books. I love reading all the creakhead and lovely comments, also the critic comments as well as it helps me improve my writing and all.

But keeping this aside, I'd like to focus on the problem that happened when I updated last week. I noticed that one of the reader was very disrespectful towards the character of Y/n. Eventhough I personally never pay much attention to such comment more than just positive criticism to improve my writing style and also correcting any mistake, but with this comments were the reader appeared to miss the whole point why Y/n and Taehyung need a break.

When I started writing this book two years ago I never really thought it would ever, and so why my trope was an abusive relationship, I recall writing it and thinking I did something lol. But going through the initial chapter now I realized how problematic that was, and sure enough I'm ashamed to say the least but even so I haven't decided to change it for now. As whatever happened is the result of the character development all the character had and will have in future as well. 

From the very beginning I remember Y/n getting hated for not reacting on whatever Taehyung did to her while Taehyung was also hated for whatever he did and I get the criticism as they made me realize what type of they both need. I remember one of a reader getting trigger due the rape parts and then I even wrote that reader and personal apologize message as well knowing it was my fault as I  might have triggered someone's pain.

All along with passing time I realized my mistakes and changing my characters but after reading the specific comments by the reader I was confused as why Y/n deserve all the hate, still? As I woman myself I now know what I had to in order to change the mistake done why the character so the result is break up. 

Y/n is a woman with her own pride and ego and I can't imagine her just accepting him just like that. Not denying that Taehyung apologized all he could but is easy to forgive a person just coz you love and they love you? It is thought woman are forgiving in generally but why should she forgive just because she is expected to? 

Forgiving Jungkook was easier of course because he didn't do that hurt her physically, all he did was keeping his distance from her; her never touched her, sexually harassed her, locked her away or any such thing so yes she could forgive him and all the things he did as a child but on the other hand Taehyung just treated her like an object he possessed over and hurt her again and again. 

And so to conclude by saying as an author all the character I wrote are like my children now and I'm just doing something I should and I know what I am doing. Lastly thank you all for reading and commenting on the book, your comments motivate me to write more and more. Also, this note wasn't to hurting anyone's feels and I don't want y'all to stop commenting but all I ask is little respect to the characters. I'm very thankful to have such supportive reader like y'all I really love and really appreciate each one of you. It still shocks me everytime I look at the views and votes so please keep the support and let me know what if I did something wrong in this book that you disliked? 

I love you all <3