Chapter 5

Chapter 5 : Kidnapped?

"He had everything thing he could have gone for but he went for her

"He had everything thing he could have gone for but he went for her."

.
.

Rooting on the same place her eye couldn't believe what she was seeing right now, in front of her. Taehyung stood a feet away from her with his dog in his arms. He stood near the bathroom door, water droplets dripping down his hair indicating he just had a shower.

So that was the sound of running water!!...she probably thought. Wait!! this should be my concern now, She mentally facepalm herself.

Taehyung put down his dog and he ran out of the room as if he knew there is going to be a serious conversation.

"What am I doing here?....why am I in your room?" she questioned, clearly she couldn't figure it out herself. He walked closer towards her standing few steps away from her, she stared at him puzzled.

"You don't remember?.... look like sedative worked well on you, huh?" he smirked cheeckily, Y/n shivered somehow she couldn't recognize him as the same man she meet last night, he looked same yet somehow different, somehow dangerous. She gulped as he mentioned about sedative, did he drug her ? but why?.....

"Why?" She asked, in a whisper.
...... looking at her scared expression he brought his hand to caress her cheeks but out of reflex and fear she swept his hand away. He frowned looking at her.

"Don't be afraid baby, I won't do anything to you." he smiled at her but she shook her head backing away from him, she realized he was nothing likehe showed himself as, he sensed her intention as she moved towards the doors so he quickly pull her close to him by her hand with a firm grip.

He wasn't suprised by her action he knew as soon as she'll realise he is dangerous for her she'll try to escape.

"You're not escaping form me baby.... don't even think about it." His face was inches away from her. She looked into his eyes trying to finding the man she meet yesterday but she couldn't, he was totally new person for her.

"Leave me....let me go!!" she yelled at him trying fo wriggle out of his grip but he held her firmly, she tried to push his shoulder by her other hand but she felt powerless in front of him.

"Let me Go!!" she screamed as tears started to fill her eyes blurring her vission.

"I can't let you go." he replied in a calm tone which triggered her even more, she was here on her verge of crying and he is so calm about it.