Chapters 36

Chapter 36: Him or me?

"The choice wasn't easy, it was choosing between loving and living and I saw that choosing in my way

"The choice wasn't easy, it was choosing between loving and living and I saw that choosing in my way."
.
.

"The person you're trying to call is not answering your call.. please_" before the automatic voice could repeat one more time the same thing Officer Hoseok ended the call and looked at his phone's screen. 

He was trying to contact the head doctor who was involved in the Knag family accident but more than a week but there was no progress in the case yet. He was trying to contact to Dr. Kim Dong Sun but he can't reach him at all. 

Taking a deep sigh, closing his eyes he leaned back on his chair and looked at the ceiling many thoughts running through his mind. He wanted to help Y/n with his case has he pitied her but more than that he wanted to solve this because more less he was feeling guilty. 

Although he had nothing to do with the case directly he felt responsible for all he knew his father was the in charge of this case when it was happened and came to know the truth from his own father as he told him about it when he joined the police department, his father was a honest officer but the he was threaten by higher power to close the case or something bad could happen to his family. 

That was the day Hoseok decided no matter how long it take he will solve this case, for the daughter that lost her family, for him who felt guilty for her lose and for his own father's sake. He wanted to undo the deed his father did under force. 

He reopened his eyes filled with determination and sat up straight, he reached the intercom and pressed the number he is familiar with and brought the phone to his ear and waited for the person to answer. 

After few ring the call was answered by Ryujin, "Yes Sunbea?" she answered. 

Hoseok smiled confidently before speaking, "You wanted to investigate in Knag family case right?, so wanna join me today?" He asked her. 

There was a pause on the other line before she squeaked, "Really?" she exclaimed not beliving his offer, everyone looked at her weird but she ignored it. 

Hoseok smiled, "Yes. We have a place to visit." He said. 

Ryujin covered her mouth before another squeak leaves her mouth and nodded her head, excitement rushing in her veins. "Yes yes sunbea!! I'll definitely go with you." She said subdued her high pitch voice. 

"Get ready.. we're leaving after lunch." He informed her and hung up. Ryujin help the phone in front of her and smiled. It was her dream to be a part of a high pro-fielded unsolved case like this. She knew the risk of this case but she belived in her senior and decided to help him if she came to any use to him, working alone looked hard and she wanted to be her seniors partner.