chapter 31

Chapter 31 : Never ending pain.

"I wonder if God overestimated me to take all the pain he gave me

"I wonder if God overestimated me to take all the pain he gave me."
.
.

||Y/n||

Taking in a deep breathe, I looked around the room, we were in a officers Hoseok's office right now with Taehyung sitting next to me. Officer Hoseok went to get the file related to the case before he meet us.

The room was very neat and clean, with many cupboards with file and other with award and medals the officer probably got for his work. Even with Taehyung next to me I was nervous, and sitting and waiting here is making me even more anxious.

Wringing with my hands, I sighed nervously; I was a never wreck.

After 16 years I'm about to re-open my parents case, it's not going to be easy for me, emotionally or mentally. It's like stabbing the old unhealed wounds all over again.

But I need to do this as a responsible daughter I can at least do this.

I looked down when felt another warm hand over my cold ones, I lifted my head and looked beside me. Taehyung gave me ensuring smile and nodded his head.

"It'll be okay." He ensured me with a warm smile, I nodded taking in a calming breathe.

After waiting for a while, the door opened and tall man in formal wears walked in, he had a charming yet intimately aura, and I immediately figured his the officer Hoseok, Taehyung told me about.

Taehyung stood up and following I did too, he forwarded towards us and smiled brightly.

"Mr. Kim." He greeted Taehyung putting his hand forward for a manly hand shake.

Taehyung shake his hand with a smile, "Officer Hoseok, Thanks for your time." He said genuinely.

Then officer Hoseok turned to me and smiled putting his hand forward, "I'm officer Jung Hoseok, Nice to meet you."

I take his hand and smiled, "Kang Y/n, nice to meet you too." I introduced myself politely.

"Please have a sit." He said gesturing us to take our sit and sat down in front of us, he placed a file on the table he was carrying and looked at us.

"The case file for Kang family accident." He said tapping at the file, I looked at the black file bitterly. Many unpleasant feelings and flashbacks came crashing to me making me nervous.