Chapter 21

Chapter 21 "Playfully"

"Love has always found it way, even in darkness

"Love has always found it way, even in darkness."
.
.
.

Taehyung sat by the edge of the bed, his phone in his hand finding a contact number. Jeon Jungkook, that was the number he was finding, but stopped when he heard the bathroom door opened and looked up. His breathe hitched when he was Y/n walking out of the bathroom with just a towel covering her body.

He stood up gulping nervously but his eyes refused to move away from her, he scanned her from head to toe shamelessly.

Y/n looked at him with a amused look but turned to face the dresser and grabbed the hair brush slowly brushing her wet hairs. Her eyes meet Taehyung's in the mirror, and smiled innocently.

"What are you doing standing there like that?" She asked and continued brushing her hair. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and stepped closer to her standing behind her.

He looked at her eyes through the mirror and smirked, coiling his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. She gasped and grabbed her towel tightly which almost slipped of a little, falling loss.

He chuckled, "Why are you holding that? You know that if I want to do something this_ " he tugged at the towel lightly,  "_this can't stop me. Right?"

He rasped leaning on shoulder and placing a wet kiss. She shivered when his hot breathe touched her bare skin.

||Y/N||

I looked into his eyes through mirror and smiled, and turned around in amrs to face him.

"I know, but I'm not the one who is stopping you right now." I looked at his lips and back into his eyes. Taehyung raised his brows amused.

"Really?" He asked in a whisper, I smiled nodding my head immediately. He bit lower lip pushing me into his chest, his eyes shinning as if he was looking at his prey, ready to hunt me down anytime.

I smiled and removed his hands and stepped back, "I think you're getting late for work." I reminded him, he smiled nodding his head.

"I should go, before I get too late." He uttered deepening his voice, my cheeks blushed and shyly I lowered my eyes, he chuckled softly and kissed my forehead, I  looked up and smile, he turned to grabbed his coat from the bed and walked away after giving her a last smile.

...

The loud sound of the thunder roaring from the sky echoed, I lifted my head from the book I was holding to look at the grey sky pouring down the heavily. A soft smile lifted up on my lips, I'm not pluviophile person but everything seems so beautiful since last few days, specially this rain.