Chapter 52

_____

_____

||Jungkook||

Standing out in the big balcony of his sweet I stared at the sky as the sun slowly went down and the cold night replaced it with calmness. It wasn't that dark yet but the sun almost disappeared under the blanket of the horizon. With both my hand on the glass frame I leaned on the railing looking around.

Letting out a sigh I hung my head low and closed my eyes, the slow and steady breeze brushing over me. Then I heard a little knock on the glass door of the balcony and turned my head to see the person.

It was Yoongi hyung. He smiled slightly and walked out toward me and looked at the view.

"Enjoying the view Kook." He asked and then looked at me.

I turned to look at the sky again, "There's nothing new to see and enjoy." I stated with a void in my tone.

I felt his eyes on me even without having to see his face, I know him well enough.

"What are worried about?" He asked stepping forward and leaned on the railing as well. I glanced at him but he wasn't looking at me now rather he stared at nothing in front of him.

I sighed, "Nothing in particular just thinking about everything." I replied without going much into the details. When comes to listening to my rants for a long time he always been there for me and I can't imagine how would I have ended up without him but some thoughts must stay inside me, a privacy to my mind.

He chuckled, "Then don't think at all." He suggested finally looking at him.

I rolled my eyes, "Easy for you to say that." I said looking away.

He laughed, "I know you're thinking about Y/n but let's just except that she wasn't meant to be a part of your life Jungkook." He told me, I didn't look at him and just stared ahead of me blankly.

He isn't all wrong, after all she isn't meant to be mine and she never was from that day itself. On that day I wished her that happiness to be taken away from her without even thinking about her and a big part of me blames myself for whatever happened that night.

Yoongi hyung patted my shoulders bringing me back to reality, "The sooner you realize she isn't for you the better it is." He said with softly tone.

I sighed again, "If only I didn't wish her that bad luck, if only I could turn back time.." I sounded with my voice full of regret.

Hyung patted my back, "It's not your fault Jungkook, even if you didn't wish them to dead they'd still have dead either way. It's not your fault." He said comforting me but my head refuse to believe it.