Chapter 4

Chapter 4 : Sweet talks

"The time you were away from me were worth, because at the end it's you

"The time you were away from me were worth, because at the end it's you."
.

.

After having dinner I looked around to find her, I was desperate to catch a glimpse of her laughing and talking to her friends but after scanning the hall I still couldn't locate her.

Where did she go?...did she leave? but I just saw Jimin around somewhere?.... I frown and looked once again and once again but my eyes couldn't find her, I can feel my blood boiling. Jungkook is not around too. I abruptly stood up from my chair and my brothers looked at me worriedly.

"I'll be back soon Hyung."

I announced walking away from table to find her, if I see Jungkook with her I don't know if I'll be able to control anymore. I walked clenching my fist trying finding her, I walk past a closed glass door but something caught my attention it was her dress, the long red dress touching the floor as she leaned on the railing her face facing the sky.

I unknowingly let out a sigh as wave of re-life washed over me. I slightly pushed the door open trying not to make noise but a squeak sound of wooden and glass door caught her attention and she jumped and turn around.

"Ooh... god! You startled me!" she sighed in relief placing her hand on her chest as she saw me, I smiled sheepishly, she looked at me and smiled back.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry." I apologized walking towards her and stood beside her leaning my hands on the railing.

She smiled." It's fine, I think we're even now...for staining your shirt." she laughed a little turning her attention back to the cloudy sky, she sighed a little getting my attention.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked peering at her side profile. She just smiled shaking her head. A sudden strong wind made her shiver, She rubbed arms trying to keep herself warm, I quickly shrugged off my coat and and put it on her shoulder.

"This will keep you warm." I said without looking at her as my cheeks brunt due to sudden blood rushing my cheeks....god why is it so hot here?

"What about you?" she asked in concern holding the coat around her, it's too big for her, almost engulfing her.

"I'm fine." I smiled as she nodded her head looking back at the sky, why can't she look at me?
....is this cloudy sky more important than me?...

"What are you doing here Mr. Kim?" she suddenly asked eyes still on the sky. I looked at her and turn leaning my hip on the railing and smiled.

"Giving you company." I answered, she laughed and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Were you searching for me?" She asked wiggling her brows at me. I looked her shocked but then a smirk creeped on my lips