chapter 16

Chapter 16 "A hateful kiss."

"I was always there, and always will be

"I was always there, and always will be."
.
.

It was cold, and dark; darkness all around me. I looked at the sky with emptiness, the floor felt cold on my skin and looked around and slowly sat up trying to figure out where I was. I looked at my left, it looked like a playground, swings, seesaw and other slides, beautiful bloomed flower all around their fresh aromas in the warm air; unlike the ground. I slowly stood up on my feet and looked around, and saw a big tree in the middle of the playground, a beanch under it. I could see three people sitting on it, I looked around, there was on one else here but them...
A young boy, a young girl and a man in black suit. They were talking amongs themselves.

After taking some time I decided to walk closer to them. I was confused, this place looks oddly familiar, as if I have been here so many time yet I don't remember anything.

"Mr. Lee, can you please take a picture of us together?" A mellow voice sounded, I stopped, that voice is...mine? I my halted abruptly as I saw my younger shelf smiling at the man, who stood in front if me with a camera, as me and the boy next to me posed together. My heart tugged as acute pain pain hit my head, I flinched falling down on my knees, whimpering. But they don't seem to notice me. I lifted my head, my eyes filled with tears. As I saw the boy smiling at the camera, while I held his hand, posing at the camera with a big smile.

"Okay, ready?" The man, Mrs. Lee asked as he held the camera in front of his face.

The younger me smile nodding my head, "We are ready." I announced, an then a click was heard soon. Capturing the moment of him and me together; He was the pain in my head, the memories I lost, It was him. I tried to stand up on my feets holding my head. I dragged myself closer to them but they didn't notice me. I stopped few meters away, the younger me still held his hand tightly and they smiled at each other.
It feel as though the world stopped as my eyes meet his, he looked at me and I held my breathe, his eyes shined brightly and then he smiled at me. I took a sharp breathe in, frozen in a place.

That smile; that damn smile. I know that smile.

I exhaled, a tears falling down my eyes. He smiled, "We met again." He sounded out, I just stared at him not knowing what else to do.

Everything else seems to be stopped except him and me, "Tell me your name...please." I almost begged, he walked closer to me and looked up at me and reached my cheeks and wiped my tears away with a smile. Everytime he smiled I felt my heart skipping a beat, I felt anxious, like I wanted just call out his name out loud but I can't do it, his real name. Not just a nickname or three letters.
He grabbed my hand and held it tightly, and I felt the warmth very familiar, comforting too.