Chapter 48

_____

_____

||Taehyung||

Through the curtains hung on a wall size window the warm sunlight sped inside the room falling on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around and noticed it's past 7 in the morning. 

I turned my eyes to a beautiful goddess sleeping calmly in my arms, I smiled widely like and love drunk guy and leaned in and place a kiss on her forehead. She softly hummed when I did and snuggled closer to my chest. 

"Good morning beautiful." I wished rubbing her bear back, she smiled with her eyes still closed. 

"Morning." She wished back in her cute morning voice. 

I ran my fingers through her hair tugging them away from her face taking a better of the woman that means the world to me. I cupped her check with my one palm and caressed them slowly, "Did you sleep well?" I asked. 

Yesterday must have been very long for her, Especially the night, Even I feel tired. 

She finally opened her heavenly eyes and looked at me and pouted, "I did but I feel a little sore." She replied dropping her lips like a baby. 

I chuckled lightly rubbing her back, "I'm sorry babe, yesterday was a long day." I said apologizing to her. 

She raised her hand and cupped my face with her small hands and smiled at me, "Thank you, thank you for everything you did, it was the best day of my life." She spoke in her gentle and calming voice melting my heart. 

She caressed my check, "I don't remember when it happened but no matter what I do now I can't stop falling in love with you, and I don't want to. Thanking for introducing me to a world so beautiful. Thank you." 

The words that came out of her mouth increased my heart beat, I felt my throat getting dry. After all those years, all this days together she still somehow finds a way to leave me speechless, making look like a hopeless man that just can't do anything else but just love her and fall in love with her again and again.     

I stared at her unable to utter any sound, she smiled looking into my eyes. "I love you." She pronounced those words with so much honesty in her deep brown eyes that it shocked me, so much; I can't belive my own ears, to be able to hear those three words I love and obsesses  over love me back. 

Indeed she said it so many times but the honesty in her eyes right now I needed to see it before letting my fragile heart to belive her, so that I can just take it out and hand it for to take. I'm scared, shit scared for heart break but if it's her I'm ready for it as well. 

I smiled and immediately pulled her to my chest, holding and caressing the back of her head gently. "I love you too." I sighed out loudly as a stubborn tear fell down my eyes, I knew I'd cry if I uttered any words and I don't want her to see that.