Chapter 70

______

The sound of the bells ringing was audible to me, but I wouldn't figure out the source of it. I heard the same old songs that I have sung growing up, the Christmas carols. I know the line by heart. 

"Merry Christmas hyung." I heard a voice say, a very familiar one. Jungkook, I recognized. I slowly forced my eyes open but shut them back immediately. Too bright! I thought. 

Another voice chuckled, "Merry Christmas." I recognized this voice as well, it was Jimin. Then I tried to force my eyes to open again. When I heard a loud bang, the sound of the gun shot. I flinched when the imagine of him on top me flashed. His lifeless face. I recalled everything that had happened. 

I finally opened my eyes again and stared at the ceiling as I tried to understand what had happened and where I was right now. I felt my eyes pooling with tears when his face flashed before my eyes once again. The tears fell down from corner of my eyes. 

"Taehyung.." The name barely came out of my mouth, but it was enough to grab the attention of the people inside the room. As I saw them gather around me. 

"Y/n!! call the doctor she is awake." Someone said but my mind was in haze to recognize the person.

I felt someone touch my face gently and I tried to look up at them but failed.

"It's going to be okay now." I heard a voice say to me. Soon I heard someone walk into the room and approached me, they held my wrist and checked my pulses and then my eyes.

"She is out of danger now but needs to be here for another day or two just so we can be sure." The doctor said to others, they all audible sighed out in relief and then after few questions the doctor walked out.

Yoona looked at her friend and smiled softly as she reached to caress her head but before she could Y/n spoke,  "Where's Taehyung? How's he? Is he okay?" She asked.

Yoona stopped and nodded her head, "Yes Y/n he is okay." She replied leaving out the details. Y/n immediately sat up on her bed and removed her covers.

Yoona grabbed her, "What are you doing?" She asked, holding her back.

Y/n tried freeing herself out of her grasp, "I just want to see him." She replied.

"No.. You can't." Jimin said walking towards her bed, she tried to glare at him but he ignored it. "That's not working here for you. He is sleeping and you need to rest as well, so you're not going anywhere." He strictly ordered her.

Y/n kept her glare on him, "Why should I listen to you?" She asked.

Jimin scoffed, "Because look, what you are doing thinks according to you has brought you." He commented eyeing her condition.

Annoyed a little she rolled her eyes and rest her back on the pillow and started at the window. Jimin looked at her and sighed shaking his head.

"He is out of danger now but will be under observation for 48 hours." Jimin informed her that she wished to know that. She looked at him a little relieved yet anxious.

"The surgery was successful right?" She asked. Jimin simply nodded his head as yes and smiled softly.

After talking with the Doctor Jungkook walked into the room and noticed Y/n sitting on the bed. He smiled, "Hey Y/n... How are you feeling?" He asked.

She turned to look at him and gave him a small smile nodding her head, "Like shit." She replied making them all chuckle a little.

Jungkook walked closer to the bed and stood next to Yoona, he slowly patted Y/n head and smiled, "You'll be fine soon, don't worry." He ensured.