Chapter 17

Chapter 17 "Hatefully"
.
.

"The more you hate, the more you love

"The more you hate, the more you love."

||Author||

Mrs. Jeon sat down on her chair opposite to his husband with a annoyed look on her face, Mr. Jeon looked at her shortly and went back eating is breakfast. She is been annoyed since she came back from jungkook's house last evening. He picked up easily, they must have gotten into a argument so he naturally wanted to stay out of it.

Looking at the unbothered face of her husband Mr. Jeon exhaled furiously. "You don't care what your son say to me isn't it?" She said, glaring at her husband, he paused eating and looked at her.

He smiled, "Do I have to?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders carelessly, and continued eating. She clenched her jaws.

"He is looking for the girl like a mad man." She snapped at him; Mr. Jeon stopped at looked at her, letting sigh and placed his spoon on the table and leaned back crossing his arms on his chest he croaked his eyebrows.

He clicked his tongue, "And do you think I don't know about it?" He asked as in fact tone. She looked at him suspiciously and leaned on the table curiously.

A grin lifter her lips, "And you going to do something about it?" She enquired, he titled his head up and smirk.

Slowly nodded his head, "Of course." He sounded out, his eyes fall back on his wife, she looked at him intrigued. "What are going to do?" She asked, she sounded happy.

He took a deep breathe, "Something we should have done a long ago." His tone was dark, and his smile disappeared as he clenched his jaws, remembering the humiliation that girl had put on him and his family. For him Y/n was just a key to have full right of the shared company but not anymore; Right now she seems to be the blockage of his path. And she somehow managed to make Jungkook fall or her, and he was disappointed on Jungkook for Jungkook that. For this old man, Jungkook was just a naive boy who fell on a trap of a woman.

Seeing the confidence of her husband Mrs. Mrs. Jeon smile, "Finally.." she exhaled. "What about Jungkook?" She asked looking at Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon smile, "Let him do what he likes, he's going to be helpful to us." He chuckled and picked up his spoon again. Mr. Jeon looked at him, thinking. But she didn't put too much thoughts and continued her breakfast.

•••

A Young woman, almost in her early 20s stood in front of big mansion that belonged to Kim Taehyung, she looked down at her dress and fixed before she moved to the big iron gate, the guard stopped her immediately.